• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rose calls in her new best friend Vaerun

Vaerun makes Godzilla do the Waltz

gg

nah but seriously I'll come back later and probably go with Incon because I assume you looked at Rose and said "she has nothing that can get past my resistos"

I probably did, maybe I didn't. I GUESS WE CANNOT TELL!

Though, I doubt Godzilla can bypass Rose's too.

Well yeah. Godzilla is haxless and much lower tiered. If Rose can do anything at all it's automatically an incon. I know this type of character's shtick. Stone walls.

Christian Higdon said:
True. Punching a stone wall hurts.
More like

It can't fight back but you can't hurt it.

I mean

Godzilla has no win con, I am pretty certain about that since, again, the diseases rendered from his passive radiation mean almost nothing to a dead thing. Additionally, he just doesn't have the AP to kill Rose. Meanwhile, Rose actually does have an ability he doesn't resist in the form of physical absorption. It would take a while, but still.

Incon

She can't get past his resistances and that dura, but he can't get past her dura and resistances either.

Just learned Rose's absorption is also transmutation

so

for now Incon as usual.

Back