• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i believe keaton is the strongest of them AP wise so he has an advantage there

bale is dominated by the rest in essentially all categories

batfleck is probably the best fighter but keaton has extremely strong armor and can definitely block and get a good blow in

while west has the best equipment he doesn't use it to fight and refuses to kill

so it is down to keaton or bale, i personally side with keaton since he is higher in AP and may just burn bale alive with the batmobile

Too true. If this was Compsite AW Batman from the animated movies and comics, wouldn't be surprised if he has something that wrekts the others. As is, he wishes them all a good day, and tells some of them to be less violant.

Seems pretty straight forward to me. Utterly outlier yes. Still pretty straight forward

I have to change my vote to Micheal Keaton though. Checking it over. He should definitely blitz. I say if goes Micheal wins Christian second Ben third Adam last. Which pains me.

Christian Higdon said:
>Christian second

Waa.
I mean. His sub sonic feats should be more impressive than Ben Afllecs feats And Adam is almost outclassed in speed by everyone. And Christian would be strong enough to take down Ben. Micheal wins through a large speed advantage shared with wall level feats which means he can beat all other Batmans Christian second as the second fastest. Should be notiably the stronger ones of the Batmans via polar smashing feats. If not at least similar Ben wins third through supeoir speed and possible strength to Adam Who takes last thanks to just being too slow

Looking at all of the feats: punching through the batmobile, breaking walls with the grapple, and hurting those who can hurt him, the guy who had a plane crash and came out nearly unscathed it seems he is the strongest

Back