• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—ฃ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ

MattSatire

He/Him
If this is accepted, I will be thankful enough. Technically, this is going to an upgrade (or additon) of abilities for SCP-3812, in which I see isn't in the profile yet.

THE ABSTRACTIONS

The feats from the Omnigenesis article is genuinely what created the reality a.k.a Physical Reality. Specifically, it is a moment where the Old Gods drew blueprints for the Reality to functions, including dualities, causality, etc. On top of this Reality is where DJK Narratives sits upon continuously until infinitely, which means that DJK Narratives conceptually trascends the Physical Reality. As a supporting more of a feat(s), Ben, the creator of SCP-3812, himself specified that he creates the Narratives along with its laws, implied to be an act same as that of Old Gods' in the Omnigenesis article. And any changes in the Narratives he create is something that he can revert back to what it was, when SCP-3812 were fully outside of the influence, and being a being inaccessible to even Ben himself.

So, by having such trascendent feats, SCP-3812 deserves to have Acausality (Type 5), Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 2) and maybe Transduality (Type 2).

Specifically, it is a moment where the Old Gods drew blueprints for the Reality to functions, including dualities, causality, etc. = https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/omnigenesis-and-the-law-of-blades

"where DJK Narratives sits on upon" = all statements in Addendum 3812.3

"continuously until infinitely" = Ben's statement about Infinite Narratives

Ben, the creator of SCP-3812, himself specified that he created the Narratives along with its laws, implied to be an act the same as that of the Old Gods' in the Omnigenesis article. = Ben existing statement "I wrote the laws of your universe "

And any changes in the Narratives he creates is something that he can revert back to what it was, when SCP-3812 was completely outside of the influence, and being inaccessible to even Ben himself = statement 3812 "we aren't part of this anymore"

and I also want to change the conceptual manipulation to be more specific to conceptual manipulation types 2 and 3.

SCP-3812 erases the concept of fundamental aspects which are almost the same as emotions, it also erases all concepts and concepts that exist in human thought.

No.

Ben and 3812 only exist within Kaktusverse Canon. So, no. No cross-scaling Canon with Omnigenesis that connect to Djoricvese.
The concept manip is arguably can be used but I dont think it's necessary at all.

yes you are right I was told by my friend earlier, I will edit this thread again to make ability accusality and conceptual manipulation more specific.

Back