• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little superman addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not true, if u shout in someone ear, the same thing will happen,
I shout at someone's ear ok someone shouts at my ear it ain't happening lmao except you continue shouting and I will still be listening to other things despite your shouting.
any kind of sound can do it actually if they are loud enough, and superman has Super Shout as a kryptonian
Super shout which I didn't deny as it's potent to nullify supergirl's hearing.
Loud noise can which is what superman did just by shouting and supergirl was nearby.
''A single loud blast or explosion that lasts for less than 1 second can cause permanent hearing loss right away. This noise, called impulse noise or impact noise, may come from gunfire or fireworks. We measure impulse noise in dB peak pressure, or dBP. Impulse noise greater than 140 dBP will hurt your hearing right away.''
Measure superman's impulse noise then and yes it was still potent to null her hearing.
Everyone who lives or lived in a chaotic place know that this is true, like me
I also live in a chaotic place.
It's called a Sonic Scream.

Sounds in real life can cause our hearing to go out for a bit (i.e., ringing), like explosions or loud, metal banging; some sounds are powerful enough to actually render a person deaf. It's all a matter of how strong the sound is, and how much damage it does to the ears.
And this was actually done by superman shouting it's how powerful his shouting is.

Users can emit/produce/generate an extremely powerful scream/shriek of high amplitude for a variety of purposes from their vocal cord and mouth, typically for offensive purposes, like causing destruction. The attack usually manifests as a destructive stream or a destructive wave of sonic energy and can only destroy anything in front of the user unless they turn around, moving the scream in the process. Normally whenever the user screams, it requires them to be extremely loud and have a perfect aim. Once the user starts, they can't stop until all the energy is released. The user can also direct their screams over large distances and even send them at specific targets, only affecting the enemy without affecting their allies.

He didn't aim at her he just shouted and she couldn't hear a thing at all even when he was done😐.
More like its a healing (?) feat for Supergirl
No
Not sure, it just seems that the loud effects were temporary, as it also can be temporary in IRL
Yep that's why I wrote limited. and if you were to shout and not aim at me or anyone IRL no shit is happening to me lmao. Even if you aim at me.

Yep that's why I wrote limited. and if you were to shout and not aim at me or anyone IRL no shit is happening to me lmao. Even if you aim at me.
...it does, thats one of the things that can make people not hear things forever, loud sounds, but at this point it will be just circles

The ability to control the senses of one's self, or of others. While most often used to simply strip away select senses, if not all of them, there are those who could use this ability to grant and otherwise alter senses, perhaps heightening them to make them more powerful. Most forms of illusion control the senses.

This is basically what happened to that version of supergirl.
Almost as if you guys ignore this. And I stated in OP,limited.
Already asked lol. And I stated limited sense manipulation as not anyone can simply do this to post crisis supergirl. Superman's shout was more potent enough.

SInce this suggestion has been thoroughly rejected, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back