• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Reimu Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reimu should have limited Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 and i will provide the reasons.

First off, we have Reimu, our shrine maiden, using Ama No Iwato Wake no Mikoto to manipulate the Boundary of a certain thing
WHat.jpg

We can clearly see her manipulate them in the SSiB Manga right there
21.jpg

We see her doing it again right there.
She also stated that the ability she used is the same as Yukari's, further implying she should have a certain degree of it
22.jpg

Also, can you you guys please change Yamaxanadu's conceptual manipulation's type to type 1? Would really appreciate it, cause she is currently is type 2 even though Yukari and some lower rank deities is now type 1.

Thanks for reading this far.

Last edited:
Reimu should have limited Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 and i will provide the reasons.

First off, we have Reimu, our shrine maiden, using Ama No Iwato Wake no Mikoto to manipulate the Boundary of a certain thing
WHat.jpg

We can clearly see her manipulate them in the SSiB Manga right there
21.jpg

We see her doing it again right there.
She also stated that the ability she used is the same as Yukari's, further implying she should have a certain degree of it
22.jpg

Also, can you you guys please change Yamaxanadu's conceptual manipulation's type to type 1? Would really appreciate it, cause she is currently is type 2 even though Yukari and some lower rank deities is now type 1.

Thanks for reading this far.
Agreed

Eh, I have literally no knowledge on the verse but the OP says she can alter the boundaries of “something” why would this mean she can manipulate concepts that affect all of reality, or I could just be miss understanding sum

Eh, I have literally no knowledge on the verse but the OP says she can alter the boundaries of “something” why would this mean she can manipulate concepts that affect all of reality, or I could just be miss understanding sum
The point is her having the ability to manipulate Boundary (like Yukari) which is an aspect that is fundamental to something, without boundary, the whole world will collapse.

Last edited:
The point is her having the ability to manipulate Boundary (like Yukari) which is an aspect that is fundamental to something, without boundary, the whole world will collapse.
Ah I see, then this should work, I agree

Type 1 conceptual manipulation requires more detailed information. Also, since VS Battles Wiki should be more professional, the profile page is better with references of feats. It is better to note their original source.

Last edited:
Type 1 conceptual manipulation requires more detailed information. Also, since VS Battles Wiki should be more professional, the profile page is better with references of feats. It is better to note their original source.
It's based on the boundary she manipulate, there's a CRT for it, we can just copy paste the explanation on Yukari's page tho.

How do i note their original source then?

It should be fine. If it's compared to Yukari's, then it should likely be on the same level as hers.

However it's something that visibly requires a lot of prep. It's not something useable in direct combat.

It should be fine. If it's compared to Yukari's, then it should likely be on the same level as hers.

However it's something that visibly requires a lot of prep. It's not something useable in direct combat.
That's even greater.

Im sure someone out there can find a way to use it in a combat, i dont think it require that much considering Reimu has already trained 3 months post using it for the first time, we even see she's going to do it on the spot, tho this is mere speculation since her ability got sealed by Yorihime. But, we see her throwing Oomagatsumi, seemingly by chanting it's name in chap 17. Correct me if im wrong, though.

Last edited:
As far as i remembered, she can only use Mikoto and Oomagatsumi without requiring that big of a prep, sure, she can use 3 deities but that requires quite a time to use.
As far as I know, her deities summon is mostly shown in Touhou Bougetsushou. She also show that skill in Touhou Suzunaan to gain information.

Yeah, she don't usually summon deities (i don't think she will use it if it weren't for Yukari telling her to do it), she just beat the crap of any Youkai she encounters.

What Saikou has accepted can probably be applied. Thank you for helping out. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back