• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Mac Buff

Guys, Little Mac Beat Donkey Kong https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Donkey_Kong in a fight, and took blows from him. Not to mention being able to keep up with him in combat and dodge Donkey Kong's attacks. Little Mac should be Country Level in AP and Hypersonic in Reaction Time. I'm pretty sure that even if DK does manage to land a hit on Little Mac, Little Mac can still keep fighting, so possibly Country Level Durability

Little Mac vs Donkey Kong: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWnwPml7aY

Foolishness

• This is a crossver, we hardly accept such powerscaling
  • It would be a huge outlier AP wise
Pretty sure it was brought up too before IIRC.

Aaaaah. Ok that makes sense.

Ok now you said that we hardly ever accept such power scaling. Now in what situations do we accept power scaling based off of Crossovers?

...None. I legit never saw something were two different franchises were scaled to the other, unless both franchises are clearly part of the same Verse. (This doesn't count when a feat happens during said crossover)

Makes sense. Although....

1. Considering that they both take place on some sort of Earth (Punch Out and Donkey Kong Country), they could potentially take place in the same verse.

2. #1 is very unlikely

3. We end the thread there, because I don't have enough proof to back #1.

..Yeah I think you said it all. I'd be different if we scaled Wario to Mario or smth but here, it's way too unlikely.

Back