• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little additions for GoT characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Children of the Forest should have Power Nullification since their magic and spells were able to repel the Long Night, the Night King and his magic for 8000 years since his defeat

Dragons should have Resistance to Power Nullification since their fire breath is unaffected by the magic and spells that protected the Wall, and by the Night King's aura that nullifies magic and fire:
Resistance to Power Nullification (Dragonfire is unaffected by the powerful magic and strong spells that protected the Wall from the Night King's magic, and by the Night King's aura that nullifies magic and fire)
I think Drogon should also have Regeneration based on this scene where he is attacked by dozens or hundreds of armed Wights, and in the next episode he was fine

Grey Worm should have Class 1 LS as he was able to break a neck with one hand

Thanks for the review, by the way, would Drogon's Regeneration be Low or Mid-Low?

Tbh, looking at it again, I can’t really see any injuries on Drogon, so I don’t know if he should have Regeneration at all.

Blame the illumination of the episode, although you can hear how the Wights pierce Drogon's skin with their weapons

It would probably be super minor chip damage anyway, so I'm not sure if it would even be visible later on given Drogon's size.

Everything else seems fine btw.

One last thing I forgot, what speed should Balerion have? The same as the other dragons?

I already applied all the changes so the thread can be closed, thanks for participating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back