• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

List a Real Life Example for every Tier

Oh yeah this is a fun and games. So the hypotheticals don’t necessarily have to be in line with what the wiki agrees on (Estimations of the size of the entire universe, certain masses and calculations), however if it’s too controversial, perhaps I’ll just put a - “Your usertag”

This for 4-A
If you want to go in to very theoretical territory we could go into stuff like black hole cosmology or certain theories of everything
Looking through the article rn. I dunno if I’m blind, but I don’t see the e+56 anywhere, unless we basing it off the far higher than the e+55

Tier 10-C: A venus fly trap (around 149 mN) :-D

10-A: Homo Erectus (on the wiki)

3-C: Quasar tsunamis

Last edited:
Tier 10-C: A venus fly trap (around 149 mN) :-D

10-A: Homo Erectus (on the wiki)

3-C: Quasar tsunamis
Not entirely sure about 3-C, since the luminosity of the universe is only 4-B, and tearing apart the galaxy may be referring to just destroying many parts of it.

Back