• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lisa Simpson Vs Molly McGee (Grace)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Lisa_Simpson.png
molly_mcgee_vector.png

• Both are 9-A.
  • Speed Equalized
Lisa:
Molly: The_Almighty_Wholesome, Mariogoods, ColonelSlyBanjo, Board3659, RandomGuy2345, jojo123, MaidRips (7)
Incon:

Last edited:
So I would say Lisa takes this due to being more intelligent, skilled in martial arts and hand to hand combat, and having likely far better and proficient toon force than Molly but then I realized Molly’s supernatural luck lol..

Haven’t seen the luck episode in question, but is her luck consistently good to the point it helps her in combat or is it inconsistent? I know the magic penny that Anhdrea has makes her absurdly lucky (just by looking off the thread where she fought Spamton) but just wanted to know if Molly’s luck scales to it at all + how proficient is hers.

So I would say Lisa takes this due to being more intelligent, skilled in martial arts and hand to hand combat, and having likely far better and proficient toon force than Molly
Molly has a bit more going for her. She has a slightly higher AP and Dura advantage. Lisa has 0.15 tons of TNT under her belt and Molly has 0.17 tons of TNT. Molly's Toon Force can go crazy sometimes, especially with her teleporting, fourth wall breaking, and the wacky Broadway Force stuff she can pull with her song sequences. She's also really skilled with a poster... for some reason. And she has the higher reaction time, let's not forget. She certainly won't make it easy for Lisa to get a solid hit on her and considering how hyperactive she is, it's pretty likely she won't sit still. Plus, at her peak, Molly's intelligence was able to predict an absurdly specific set of events and she was only off by what person they happened to because of circumstances outside her control.
but then I realized Molly’s supernatural luck lol..

Haven’t seen the luck episode in question, but is her luck consistently good to the point it helps her in combat or is it inconsistent? I know the magic penny that Anhdrea has makes her absurdly lucky (just by looking off the thread where she fought Spamton) but just wanted to know if Molly’s luck scales to it at all + how proficient is hers.
Molly's luck doesn't scale to Andrea's but it does generally help her make the most out of unlucky situations. It's not like crazy probability manip though.

Also, it seems like to me that Lisa's teleportation isn't as solid as Molly's. Doesn't look like outright teleporting, more like, she just... got there off-screen.

While as for Molly, that is just crazy toon force teleportation lol.

Back