• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do agree he's doing it through speed, but in a 'verse of people with fire manip, I don't think there's enough to prove it.

Well, I feel as if there are enough things that are pointing towards him doing so, but again, I'd be fine with "likely Hypersonic", too.

That seems fine to me. Tell me here when you are done.

... As in, the person who made this thread should apply them.

So, should we upgrade the base selves of the cast to "Wall level+ (Current justification), likely Small Building level (Comparable to Rage Ironhead, who can do this. Can fight against foes capable of tanking TNT, whereas TNT is capable of reducing human beings to char)" or...?

Pretty much, yeah. I think the higher tiers are already 9-A though (even if I disagree with Buddy scaling above Brad)

I also disagree with Buddy scaling above Brad, honestly.

She only scales to a highly weakened Rando, whereas EoG Brad scales above a healthy Rando. Her defeating Buzzo also doesn't seem to be quite as impressive as you may think at first; iirc it was more or less implied that Buzzo bit his own head off, but eh.

Saikou hasn't been responding to our arguments regarding Type 2 Immortality and Vehicular Mastery for Brad yet.

Can you summarise the arguments for what we still have to decide here? Since Saikou does not reply, I could probably ask for input from other staff members afterwards instead.

Regarding Type 2 Immortality:

Brad survived several arrows that clearly pierced through his skin, with two of said arrows even having pierced through his skull.

Afterwards, he fought against Rando and endured strikes from the latter that stabbed through his chest and targetted his heart - you can read about both of these things here.

Regarding Vehicular Mastery:

By this wiki's "X Mastery" standards, that's more than enough. If you plan to CRT that, I'll support it, but even then, I think you are downplaying that feat. It takes years if not decades of learning how to use one to pull off jumps that huge, and Brad did it offroad too, with a bike he'd never been on before AND managed to not lose his balance while running over multiple people, which might honestly be impossible IRL
Note that Brad is even capable of accomplishing this without any arms.

Yeah honestly it's at a superhuman level of impressive, basically going through an olympic-level off-road course that he'd never seen before, tackling several people without losing balance and going off huge jumps, all of this while steering it with his teeth (?), no one on earth could do that

Back