• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lisa and Razor Additions (Mainly Lisa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be pretty simple.

Range:​

Razor, the disciple of Lisa, can do this:

Lisa is literally superior to him in every aspect and can do the same:

So she should have her range upgraded to kilometers, Razor also should have his range updated.

Abilities:​

Weather Manipulation: Do to change the weather in the scans above Lisa and Razor should have it.
Homing Attack: The description of the orbs of Lisa literally say they are homing, here is also a little showing of it.
Enhanced Senses/Extrasensory Perception: Here Lisa can trace the elemental marks from the books she marked, this traces are invisible to normal people and is needed to use something like the elemental sight to notice them. I'm not completely sure if it should be Enhanced Senses or Extra Senses (could even be the two), but she could feel the elemental traces so she should get one of the two (feel elemental energy is something that all vision users should have but since there is no physiology page and everyone seem too lazy to add it to every profile this is at least a first step).
Energy Manipulation: This is very clear and simple, she can use elemental energy to attack, change the weater, put marks and can even make a rose with it.
Creation: Lisa can create electro constructs like the Lightning Rose.

This one I'm not sure, but here Lisa break a seal made by a Abyss Mage, so maybe sealing negation?

And finally to add scans for her teleportation, telekinesis and summoning here and intag here,

I know, but in that dead like a week and I don't see really activity from the Genshin Impact side so I thought to at least cover Lisa with this.
Okay, I'm alright with that. This might help in clearing up whether or not it qualifies as Extransensory Perception or as Enhanced Senses which would be good to know for my revision. For the sake of the differentiation it might be worth mentioning that Elemental Sight can be used in the game to determine if a resting Ruin Guard is active or not.

I'd also like to note that Bennett appears to not have Elemental Sight since he asked about Alchemist's Goggles about which he heard that they allow one to see elemental energy in his Hangout Event which means that not all Vision users have that ability since he apparently lacks it despite being one.

Last edited:
I'd also like to note that Bennett appears to not have Elemental Sight since he asked about Alchemist's Goggles about which he heard that they allow one to see elemental energy in his Hangout Event which means that not all Vision users have that ability since he lacks it despite being one.
First one I heard that seem don't have elemental sight, as a note for the other thread, Yang Fei also show to feel elemental energy in the mission of the Smaragdus Jadeite.

Last edited:
Seems more like an AP thing from the way the dialogue goes. She is just overpowering the sealing spell with her own superior spell ig.
Yeah, but since Paimon and The Traveler seem surprised that she could do something like so easily show that the The Traveler can't do the same, which is why I feel like it could be sealing negation, though I'm not much fixed with that so if really isn't sealing negation then ok.

Agree with all of it and I'll go with whatever sense the majority agree on, tho i would say that the homing attack could be a little bit more convincing (kinda look like the ball just went up via skill tracking and not homing if you don't look closely).

Hope this one doesn't die like the rest

Agree with all of it and I'll go with whatever sense the majority agree on, tho i would say that the homing attack could be a little bit more convincing (kinda look like the ball just went up via skill tracking and not homing if you don't look closely).

Hope this one doesn't die like the rest
I actually could also give a clip against Geovishap Hatchling which as far I know probably are the enemies with the biggest mobility, I originally planned to also show it when they are running around, it's just that in the end after see how troublesome was to send the slime jump clip to my pc from the ps4 I didn't do it, though if needed I can do it to show that indeed the orb follow the target, just that some hours later that right now I'm busy.

Last edited:
This looks good. Pretty much agree with almost everything in the OP.

I agree that the feat of breaking the seal seems AP based.

As for Enhanced Senses vs Extrasensory Perception, I have seen both get used interchangeably when dealing with characters being able to see invisible objects. However, I personally think ESP is more appropriate for these kinds of things as traditional eyesight, no matter how acute or enhanced, shouldn't allow you to see invisible objects as far as I'm aware, unless your sight covers different light frequencies and the invisible object happens to fall under it or something.

As for Enhanced Senses vs Extrasensory Perception, I have seen both get used interchangeably when dealing with characters being able to see invisible objects. However, I personally think ESP is more appropriate for these kinds of things as traditional eyesight, no matter how acute or enhanced, shouldn't allow you to see invisible objects as far as I'm aware, unless your sight covers different light frequencies and the invisible object happens to fall under it or something.
Possible uses of Enhanced Senses include Extra Senses, so that might not be too clear cut.

Possible uses of Enhanced Senses include Extra Senses, so that might not be too clear cut.
I honestly think that needs to be addressed at some point because there's a very confusing overlap with ESP.
Though I suppose in this case it would fall under Enhanced Senses because it's based on the sense of sight rather than some random sixth sense (like Ki sensing for instance)?

I honestly think that needs to be addressed at some point because there's a very confusing overlap with ESP.
Though I suppose in this case it would fall under Enhanced Senses because it's based on the sense of sight rather than some random sixth sense (like Ki sensing for instance)?
Doesn't Enhanced Senses include the possibility of someone having a sixth sense?

Doesn't Enhanced Senses include the possibility of someone having a sixth sense?
Yes, now that you mention it, it does.
The issue runs deeper than I thought. Some of these abilities definitely overlap with ESP.
I think Enhanced Senses should only cover things that are based upon the traditional 5 senses, as well as sensory capabilities possessed by real life animals (such as echo location or electromagnetic sensing for example). Everything supernatural should fall under ESP.

I mean, seriously.....
Other extra senses can include the ability to sense things in different dimensions, distortions in time and space, the thoughts of other beings, the future, the past, quantum activity, magical energies, forms of life energy like ki, computer data, etc.
THIS does not belong in the Enhanced Senses page.

Yes, now that you mention it, it does.
The issue runs deeper than I thought. Some of these abilities definitely overlap with ESP.
I think Enhanced Senses should only cover things that are based upon the traditional 5 senses, as well as sensory capabilities possessed by real life animals (such as echo location or electromagnetic sensing for example). Everything supernatural should fall under ESP.

I mean, seriously.....

THIS does not belong in the Enhanced Senses page.
These are certainly thoughts that I had myself while looking at the Enhanced Senses page though I thought to myself that it probably had some kind of reasoning behind it or that there isn't too much of a point in trying to change it. I think I can agree with supernatural senses belonging to Extrasensory Perception though, so it might actually need a change.

These are certainly thoughts that I had myself while looking at the Enhanced Senses page though I thought to myself that it probably had some kind of reasoning behind it or that there isn't too much of a point in trying to change it. I think I can agree with supernatural senses belonging to Extrasensory Perception though, so it might actually need a change.
If nobody addresses it in a week or two, I'll probably make a thread for it.

Ok, in that case since everyone seem to agree with all (except the sealing thing) I'm gonna add it in a hour or two, thanks for the input.

About the Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception part I was so confused when doing profiles do to it and finally I raised the doubt in the thread to specifically add the Elemental Sight, so if that finally is addressed formally then I would be more than happy.

So, you've decided that Elemental Sight is Extrasensory Perception and not Enhanced Senses?
For the moment I'm gonna add it as Extrasensory Perception do to the comment of Uchiha, if later in the other thread is decided that is also Enhanced Senses or just Enhanced Senses then in that moment I can do the change.

For the moment I'm gonna add it as Extrasensory Perception do to the comment of Uchiha, if later in the other thread is decided that is also Enhanced Senses or just Enhanced Senses then in that moment I can do the change.
Okay, but since my Elemental Sight thread is dealing with this matter right now chances are that I'll apply it myself once we got a proper conclusion if you aren't faster than me.

Okay, but since my Elemental Sight thread is dealing with this matter right now chances are that I'll apply it myself once we got a proper conclusion if you aren't faster than me.
Don't problem, just that if another scans is added remember to add the references.

Actually, this made me notice that I made a mistake with one of the references I added. Now I corrected it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back