• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Liquidizer vs Lyle (Paradise Lost)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goes to liquidize her opponent, basically she lifts her hand and if anything gets close it gets liquidized, she does that if she gets up close, if the enemy is far away, she liquidizies the earth below them making them sink into the ground and then she resolidifies the earth trapping them below the earth.

hmmm i notice she can create earth spears and stuff and tbf while lyle can one shot her physically he needs to get away from said spears and such i suppose. If he tries to cut her with his blade that would be liquidized?

Depends if he does it faster than she can raise her hands to intercept it, if the blade comes near her hands, it gets liquidized.

he would try to go for her vitals tbf and well his chain can restrict her and maybe afterimages can help?

I mean she would just liquidize the chain, though afterimages could help, but liquidizer is pretty tactical, she would probably leave traps all around her to counter that as in weakening the molecular bonds of the earth around her so lyle would step on what he thinks is solid ground and falls, having the ground re-solidify over him, liquidizer can control metal as well, basically she can control the ground and metal in a 9m range around her.

Her power also can have a delayed effect, so the earth could be solid now, but 5 seconds or even minutes later it's not.

tbf lyle can be a bit tricky in movement due to fighting Judas Strife who has bullets that richochet around and accurately hit a person's blood cells. He did win though this is more on his experience to fight unusual scenarios and not just typical thugs with guns and shit so idk how much that helps. Though even if she did it can leave some openings

This is an interesting match lolz

I thought it would be interesting, mostly cause both have molecular powers.

Olivier Saito can also cut through molecules and was gonna do him vs lyle but thought liquidizer would be more interesting.

actually i want to know starting range and how far her liquizer can actually go/affect the surrounding

Standard starting range, so in this case it would be 9m i guess since liquidizer has the higher range, she can liquidize the earth around her in a 9m range, she has to get close to the other person to liquidize them however, but just her hand getting close means the other person is screwed, she had like 10 bullets fired at her, and she raised her hand and liquidized them all without directly touching them, them getting close to her hand meant they got liquidized.

so its instant then? If its somewhat range lyle can try to get in with the chain but that likely gets liquidized but can fool her with an afterimage to get in close and slice her before she can get her hands at work (just want to be sure on the instant part)

Her liquidization? Well yea it's instant, unless she leaves a delayed effect but she only does that when setting traps on the ground.

"Pff, pff, pff! They fired at least ten times, the muted shots sounding like those of an air gun. In the face of such a merciless onslaught, Liquidizer casually raised her right hand and simply stretched it out in front of her, palm facing front. Then Mikawa's eyes widened in shock, and he imagined that Divider's did, too. Every one of the bullets that had been fired at Liquidizer's body with murderous intent, whether they made impact with her hand or not, melted in midair into lead-colored drops of liquid and fell to the ground"

Raise her hand, bullets get liqified

"Minoru gasped sharply, staring in shock as the liquid quickly solidified again, forming a rocky stalagmite more than nine meters tall. No, it was more like a spear. But they had no time to be surprised, as Liquidizer moved again, using both hands this time. Right as they jumped out of the way, a second spear of rock shot up from the ground, grazing the shell. Then a dark brown torrent of liquid rose up from directly underfoot, clouding Minoru's vision. But of course, the liquefied gravel couldn't scratch the protective shell. Then Minoru suddenly felt his whole body suddenly trapped in place. The spurt of liquefied asphalt and soil had covered the entire shell and then solidified around it, obstructing his movements. "Rrgh…!" Minoru put all his strength into moving his limbs, breaking through the wall of rock. With Yumiko's ability, they used a slide dash to put distance between themselves and Liquidizer. It seemed that the range of her ability to remotely liquefy and solidify the ground was about nine meters"

She can control gravel, asphalt and liquefy it, and then re-solidify it, make earth spears etc

What about her shields does she often abuse that if lyle gets close or she tries to liquidize him instead?

Well Minoru Utsugi ability basically made her ability irrevelant because she couldn't liquify it, she tried to liquify the earth under him and trap him in the earth, but the guy can ignore gravity so that failed, then working together with Yumiko Azu, they combined speeds to take liquidizer own, with their speed and ursugi's shield which is small building level she felt threatening tried to slow them down with her earth walls but couldn't.

Basically she is pretty confident in her hand to hand fighting, utsugi was an amateur in close combat, she wasn't, so she tried to take utsugi on hand to hand but she couldn't liquify his shield, then when she also couldn't bury him she used the earth walls to try and protect herself from being taken out but that failed too.

ohhhhh so the shield is more of if she isn't confident in her h2h eh? Meaning she would try to liquidize someone like lyle instead and if she fails to kill him he can one hit her i suppose?

Pretty much, liquidizing all the earth and what not is her being serious you could say after she finds that her h2h liquidizing stuff doesn't work, but she is by no means overconfident, if anything she is cautious, ridiculously cautious, when minoru and suu infiltrated her base while being invisible she didn't even see them all she heard was a noise but she set up a trap for them.

She left a note in another room sure they would get curious and read it and right where the note was, she liquidize the ground so they fell in the earth. So basically while she will try the h2h first if anything remotely goes wrong or she thinks she is in danger she probably switch strategies and start liquidizing the earth and leaving traps and what not.

ok so here is what i think will happen. Since the distance is close enough lyle can get in range to chain only to get liquidized but his afterimages can give a sort of way to fool her for a bit to close in and can one-shot her despite no weapons. On the other hand she can be cautious set traps up the ass and can liquidize lyle in an instant. So its more of a toss up of scenarios for me tbh...cuz she may try to liquidize lyle but if only his weapon got it he still can cripple her with his strength and one shot as he would always try to get in close and his afterimages can help to add a fact he maybe more open to a shift in strategy as he again fought judas who's bullets are the richocet kind and can hit blood cells. But again the thing is she can use her abilities to get off his range and can change tactics due to her attitude and cautious behaviour...I'm so stuck in the middle my head hurts :V

yes that seems to be the case in my eyes. Anyway i really think this match is interesting can't say that enough so good job. Maybe you wanna use Judas Strife next?

Maybe.

Just remebered all third eye users should have some regen, not enough to make a difference here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back