• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Linx vs. Link

Jinsye

She/Her
I wanted to make this match, issue is there are like 20 different Links out there so I just used Breath Of The Wild Link.

Tell me if I should switch to a different Link.

Incomplete Kurai Form Pre-Time Skip Linx vs. Breath Of The Wild Link

Speed Equalized

Who wins?

Linx Rifelso: 0

Link (Breath Of The Wild): 0

PreTimeSkipLinx3
Breath Of The Wild

Oh boy more Linx matches.

But seems like Linx can counter most of Link's hax, but I will need more clarification of Link's void manipulation before I actually decide. (As in I go watch a Youtube video showcasing that in game)

Most of Link's hax gets lolwillpowernull'd. Link's saving grace would be his Void Manipulation but, only playing through about half the game, I'm not familiar enough with it in order to draw conclusions.

Agreed, I'd need clarification on the Void Manipulation before I vote. If it's only via his Ancient Arrows, then Linx could dodge a few via limited Precognition. Plus Link is going to get slaughtered if he gets hit by Linx, as Link's durability is at least halved when receiving normal attacks.

Back