• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs Kratos

I got lost in the debate.

How does Link put Kratos down? Ancient Arrows are gonna be no problem for him and I don't rember Link being able to destroy souls. Mind you that silver arrows are not gonna help him any more than Ancient arrows, in fact silver arrows are specifically designed to kill demons which Kratos isn't

Master Sword seals and is effective on "evil" foes. Ancient Arrows EE him if they hit. Link has high levels of resistance to Kratos' main options.

Kratos could still use a raw AP battle to try and kill Link, but he's unlikely to win since Link has fought foes like Kratos before.

Schnee One said:
Common sense dictating sidestepping is better then trying to block.
Doesn't kratos literally have a gauntlet for returning projectiles to sender

Wouldn't he

Yknow

Try to take advantage of that

Link can also reflect projectiles.

Anyway, Link probably uses info analysis first. Then he BFRs/Seals Kratos.

No because Gauntlet of Zeus redirects the projectile, and doesn't actually hit or impact his gauntlet

Then again, why on earth would Kratos send back a 4KM arrow, seems pointless anyway.

Schnee One said:
No because Gauntlet of Zeus redirects the projectile, and doesn't actually hit or impact his gauntlet
Then again, why on earth would Kratos send back a 4KM arrow, seems pointless anyway.
I was talking Golden Fleece. Gauntlet of Zeus doesn't have reflection. Or at least it's not on his page

Schnee One said:
Oh I was going by you saying "Gauntlet"
My bad. I always see the fleece as a gauntlet. My point still stands though, if Kratos tries to reflect it, and I don't see why he wouldn't since it typically reflects magic, he dies

Also i guess this is more of a nitpick, but doesn't Medusa have to be within sight of the opponent to work? or the other way around?

Ok, then unless Kratos closes the distance first, making arrows way more viable, I don't think it'll exactly be a very effective opening move

I know Link likely resists anyway if Cal is to be believed, but I thought I'd mention it

Normal humans can see from 4KM away without foliage blocking the view

Link, a character with ehnhanced semses, will have no problem seeing him.

Schnee One said:
Normal humans can see from 4KM away without foliage blocking the view
Link, a character with ehnhanced semses, will have no problem seeing him.
Well what I'm saying is, SBA takes place in Central Park, right? Wouldn't foliage be in the way?

I just remembered the central park rule.

...Poor NYC. Their city has been reduced to a pile of smoldering ash how many times now?

I don't believe the foliage would make much of a difference, Link is a skilled enough archer to get around it.

my vote goes to Link via snipping and Link is no stranger to snipping in bad location i mean for God sake he snipped a frog that was Inside a tornado causing a storm while standing on a boat shaking around because of the waves cause by said tornado and Link pretty much grew up in the wild.

Link snips GG

If he has low godly, does this mean that he loses the non corporeal as that comes from the hero's shade and he would just regenerate his physical body?

DragonEmperor23 said:
If he has low godly, does this mean that he loses the non corporeal as that comes from the hero's shade and he would just regenerate his physical body?
I don't think so. This is Composite so I'm pretty sure it's Link in regular form with the attribute of Non-Corporeality due to The Hero's Shade. So not only does he have to hit a Non-Corporeal character (which is fine for Kratos), he has to go through Low-Godly (which is not fine for Kratos).

DragonEmperor23 said:
He doesn't have Low Godly in base, which Hero's Shade is his base. He has Low Godly with the full triforce/triforce of power.

AFAIK their AP is about the same in terms of scaling chains.

And IMHO Link's timestop should work. Kratos, with some effort, fought off one layer of timestop while Link's got 3.

If this is a stomp i'm going to be disappointed because dante and kratos are like the only opponents for link SOMEONE MAKE HIM LOW 2-C ALREADY

Back