• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules: Both have access to everything. Speed Equalized. Battle takes place in a somewhat generic arena. Link knows about Cloud's instant death attacks.

Cloud Strife (Dissidia 2015)
Linkwgwgg
Link:
Cloud: 1 (Zeldasmash)

Inconclusive:

When you say that Link knoes about Clouds instant death attacks, is that referring to his Death Manipulation or his 3,000 times AP advantage?

This might be a dumb question, but has Cloud dealth with Non-corporal beings? I'm not too knowledgeable about FF7.

If not, I vote inconclusive. If he has, Cloud wins.

Link can/could win this via Void manipulation Cloud has no resistance against it and range woudnt be a problem since his range is cross-Universal and the limited conceptual manip that link has via triforce might give him the edge he needs also four Swords can help link creat (equal) copies of himself (that has all of his gears) to buy him sometime.

I think Aerith's bow gives him resistance to Void Manipulation. In one of the threads about this fight, it was brought up, resulting in a near stomp-ish fight in Cloud's favor.

I guess Link can keep up with Cloud if Link is FULLY powered up with all of his items from the get go but even then, it's still mostly in Cloud's favor. Cloud is also resistant to Time Stop which is also one of Link's major forms of hax.

Zeldasmash said:
I think Aerith's bow gives him resistance to Void Manipulation. In one of the threads about this fight, it was brought up, resulting in a near stomp-ish fight in Cloud's favor.

I guess Link can keep up with Cloud if Link is FULLY powered up with all of his items from the get go but even then, it's still mostly in Cloud's favor. Cloud is also resistant to Time Stop which is also one of Link's major forms of hax.
He dosent resist i went and checked is list of materia and none of them as anything close to resisting being EE'd and the ribbon is basicaly all the materias in one also how good are clouds resistance what is the highest level of time manip was he able to tank?

Because the triforce amplifies all magical abilities to a ridiculous extant also link can travel up to a hundred years in the past back to the future and anywhere in between.

He could probably use it to give himself more prep time also most spell effects in the loz has a cross universal range also one could be in the past and they could directly affect someone in the future and/or in a other dimension.

AshenCrow777 said:
Because the triforce amplifies all magical abilities to a ridiculous extant also link can travel up to a hundred years in the past back to the future and anywhere in between.

He could probably use it to give himself more prep time also most spell effects in the loz has a cross universal range also one could be in the past and they could directly affect someone in the future and/or in a other dimension.
Has... Link... Done anything you claim?

The void page says that EE counts has void manip and link void manip comes from his ancient arrows

Ancient arrows that cloud can simply dodge and/or bait with a spell?

Has... Link... Done anything you claim?

Oracle of ages link us the harp of ages to litteraly do that to defeat veran

Ganon from a link to the past litteraly did that affecting a whole other dimension with the triforce and its thanks to the triforce that link has magic on pair with its on ganondorf page

The void page says that EE counts has void manip and link void manip comes from his ancient arrows

Ancient arrows that cloud can simply dodge and/or bait with a spell?

Coming from 4 diffrent links in a equalize fight and the fact link has conceptual (limited tho) and reality warping abilities?

And the guy has an insane amount of them one slip up and its over ya cloud could one shot him but link is no stranger to op opponents like him also OP saod that link knows about clouds death manip.

"Oracle of ages link us the harp of ages to litteraly do that to defeat veran

Ganon from a link to the past litteraly did that affecting a whole other dimension with the triforce and its thanks to the triforce that link has magic on pair with its on ganondorf page"

Sorry, I had to be more specific: Has link done any of that mid-battle?

Isnt he supposed to be a brave hero? He tackles the fights 1 vs 1. His opponent is a swordsman. Link wouldnt time travel.

PaChi2 said:
"Oracle of ages link us the harp of ages to litteraly do that to defeat veran

Ganon from a link to the past litteraly did that affecting a whole other dimension with the triforce and its thanks to the triforce that link has magic on pair with its on ganondorf page"

Sorry, I had to be more specific: Has link done any of that mid-battle?

Isnt he supposed to be a brave hero? He tackles the fights 1 vs 1. His opponent is a swordsman. Link wouldnt time travel.
I dont know about 1v1 thing since link is carrying enough weapon to take on a army also the knight protecting naryu said that link would have to use the power of the harp to get any advantage he could get cuz veran had already mad it to the past and it destroying the curent future they were living in and yes it is possible to do it mid combat he just has to play a few notes and boom complet control over time the situation would basacaly be the same has the events of majoras mask

Link has Void manip via TF as well. Anyway, I'm quite sure Link doesn't really stand a chance here if Cloud can really beat ghosts. Maybe if you give Link 5 minutes of prep to put on intangility stuff, infinite magic etc. he may be capable of winning, otherwise he loses badly.

Wait, looking at his page, Cloud doesn't seem to be capable of hitting non-corporeals, and if Link already knows Cloud is MUUUUUUCH stronger than him, then he simply erases him from existence (like he did with Demise for pretty much the same reason) while Cloud tries to attack him.

TriforcePower1 said:
Link has Void manip via TF as well. Anyway, I'm quite sure Link doesn't really stand a chance here if Cloud can really beat ghosts. Maybe if you give Link 5 minutes of prep to put on intangility stuff, infinite magic etc. he may be capable of winning, otherwise he loses badly.
Thats why he uses the four sword to slow down cloud and then he uses harp of ages or the orcarina of time to go back in time a few minutes,days,years or whatever you want to pull a batman and get a win

TriforcePower1 said:
Wait, looking at his page, Cloud doesn't seem to be capable of hitting non-corporeals, and if Link already knows Cloud is MUUUUUUCH stronger than him, then he simply erases him from existence (like he did with Demise for pretty much the same reason) while Cloud tries to attack him.
Ghosts and spirits are, like, common enemies.

TriforcePower1 said:
He'd never use the triforce in a fight. Never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back