• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link (screwattack) vs superman (screwattack)

Link is noted as the batman of the gaming world so why not link vs superman instead of batman vs superman screwattack thought

No prep

To the death

N O L I M I T S

Superman stomps because he's the Absolute God of Screwattack!

Superman has absolutely no limits, not even magic will effect the great Man of Steel.

Never mind. Link has indestructible shield and z target, I think link's master sword even works on characters who were "acciendatily evil but not trying to or acciendatily killed people" watch batman vs superman (or see some spoilers) and you will know what i mean so i vote for link

Superman's N O L I M I T S assrolls through this "indestructible shield" and the filthy "z target", he stomps infinite/10 because no limits

Fllflourine said:
Superman's N O L I M I T S assrolls through this "indestructible shield" and the filthy "z target", he stomps infinite/10 because no limits
Through link is smart enough to exploit anyone's weakness even if they don't have one so yeah. Superman (ScrewAttack) does have weaknesses but is still limitless, So the winner depends on if link exploits superman's weaknesses or not so my money is still at screwattack link for him to win

Bump :). Kryptonion cells are weak to the master sword effects just like clouds cells are weak to the master sword.

Huesito88 said:
Bump :). Kryptonion cells are weak to the master sword effects just like clouds cells are weak to the master sword.
these kryptonian cells you speak of are SUPERMANIAN CELLS! ALL OF THEM HAVE NO LIMITS! Clouds cells have limits, but SUPERMANIAN CELLS DO NOT! Superman solos with no difficulty at all!

Back