• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link fights Hyrule's greatest threat yet (682 vs Link)

And at the same time I blow up an argument on the wiki. Forgive me oh lords of peace and harmony, but it must be done once more.

There's this big dumb lizard walking around Hyrule and Link has to stop it because it is an evil monster and killing evil monsters is what he does best. Speed is equal, Extended Canon 682 starts at 9-A, and Link has a month to prepare.

Link (Composite):

SCP-682:

Inco: 1 (Edwardtruong2006)

Link Render
Scp 682 by isismasshiro dd8r0bi-fullview-1-

Inconc

Link can't get rid of 682 and 682 can't bypass Low-Godly and Link's resistances

Ok screw this god damn lizard and his stupid emo hair what the heck is an ESS SEE PEE and who is Dr. Treble Clef it's like someone knew about this wiki and wanked this dumb aligator to oblivion man I hope this thing drowns in the sewers or something

Too high. 682's resistance is way too high for reality warping, TP

Link's sealing is better than what 682 resisted anyway given what it did to Demise and Vaati.

The real cal howard said:
Doesn't need to be. Just needs to last long enough for a wincon.

Also pretty sure 343 Industries just GERs 682's death, not incapacitation.
It wouldnt be enough for a wincon though

No 343 abaolutely reverses incaps, he can bring 682 back from bfr as well. His direct command was that he would wnsure rhat 682 forever walks the world he was banished ro

KnightOfSunlight said:
Also, as a related aside, 682s profile is a ******* mess and a headache to read through.
How so? That isnthe profile post-cleanup and it was given overwhelming commendation on how organuzed and thurough it is

Sealed in a sword =/= Walking the earth seeking death

343 would undo the sealing if 682 doesn't just break free from it

There's so many links and sources, I have no idea how it was commendated.

It's hard for me to tell what powers he actually has because every power he has is sourced to a short paragraph of words to describe just how it works, meaning his powers and abiltites section just ends up looking like someone vomited a bunch of blue text.

I get that that is "Organized" but it's still a headache.

We were requesting him to add the links and sources because before they just weren't there and it was impossible to actually verify shit. We decided that using control+f to find powers was better than 682 having ridiculous things listed with no backing whatsoever and just needing to put our full trust in weekly for such things as 1-B immortality and all those resistance as opposed to sources anyone can verify.

That's likely to happen with or without the links though. It's not perfect but it was decided to be better than having the stuff he has listed with the only source being "trust me bro he can adapt to this random power".

I'd be down for something like a citations section, that'd be a good way to organize sources and such.

Then again I have no idea how to do that on Fandom so.

I was planning on doing something sort of like that when I made the file for the Destiny PC because they just have way too many resistances and resist the same power from multiple parties, but I doubt that people would go for that being standard. It got suggested before but shot down.

Superior to Hylia's sealing who while mortally wounded, managed to seal Demise so finely that it turned him from the Demon King into the Imprisoned when he escaped after millennia. And then sealed Demise for good to the extent where it destroyed his essence. Demise only persisted in the form of Ganon (who is only the hatred and nothing else) due to the curse he placed prior to being sealed.

Sealed Vaati to the point where he's nothing more than a monster when he eventually escapes, completely unaware of his existence as a Picori.

Screw 682. It made me hate reptiles so much that I ate my pet turtle out of spite.

Jk obviously. My dislike of 682 waned considerably.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah but has he ever done that. Has he shown reversing that? Feats are needed.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/f-o-u-r-t-e-e-n-thirtee

"Crafter number fourteen, it is the decision of myself, Crafters two through thirteen, and the citizens of Eden that you are to be stripped of your privileges, erased from all records, and expelled to walk the earth without end. You have given the humans the fruit from the tree of knowledge and sabotaged the entire design. Who knows what will happen now."

"It was an agreement that you broke. We had the final say. Now because of your jealousy, we all will suffer. Your design failed, so now you envy the current one, the Human. So, in addition to the mentioned punishments, I forbid you from abandoning your body, I forbid you to enact on any of your endeavors, and I forbid you from employing the gift of creation in all you do. Humans will fruitlessly desire your death to no end, and your only friend shall be fear."

682 is 343's mount of the horseman of death and an incrimantal piece of his plan to restore lthe garden of eden and undo the Flood during Competitive Eschatology, there is no logical reason why he would just let 682 sit in a sword when he specifically put 682 on earth to be endlessly toetures by humanity

I mean 682 is pretty much a Mary Sue but instead replace all the female cast falling in love with him with being a crazed killer lizard from a higher dimension

Back