• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Spidey can use precog to help him out here. Then he can use his superior Martial Arts skill. This is a vote.

What is the title of the video? The device I am using doesn't allow youtube.

I am not saying spidey isn't skilled in hand to hand, I am saying that he isn't formally trained and it shouldn't be classified as Martial Arts, so like other profiles it should be Adept in Hand to Hand Combat or something similar.

Looks like Spidey's in the league, which is good

But I guess Lincoln cant ever catch a break because he's the same guy who lost to a Wall level sponge that cant lift up a teddy bear or a glass of juice

The first Abraham would probably yeet Lincoln with that lifting strength, and the second Abraham could most likely crush Lincoln with his large size

God I feel bad for Lincoln

I would, but I'm super bad at calcing (or in simple terms, math in general), and Wikia has blocked ****************** sites, plus I can't find the durability feats anywhere on YouTube. And what's worse is that his durability feats are in several episodes

Hopefully a screenshot will suffice and I can request a calc for it?

Spider Man proceeds to yeets and beat up an innocent child for reasons above

(To put it simply, Spidey Just outskills the living hell out of Lincoln. Isn't this stomp"ish"?)

Spidey FRA

I feel bad for the poor linc, not even the superhero episodes help him in this

I feel bad for Lincoln. I might be one of the only people to think Lincoln Loud is good at fighting, but he is used as a literal punching bag. Not saying he should stop, but he needs a week off.

The problem is he is basically a relatively haxless kid with Small Bulding AP

He lost to Spongebob and he is weaker than him.

Back