• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou has a very large scaling chain above 9.63 megatons which only increases with his Reactive Evolution, and given by the lack of AP calcs or skill feats on Lin's profile, Garou seems to heavily outclass him in both of these factors. Lin does seem to have a lot of hax though, stuff like Soul Manip, BFR, Spatial Manip, Existence Erasure and Sealing could win him the fight, so I'd like to know how in-character that is and how likely he is to use it.

GyroNutz said:
Garou has a very large scaling chain above 9.63 megatons which only increases with his Reactive Evolution, and given by the lack of AP calcs or skill feats on Lin's profile, Garou seems to heavily outclass him in both of these factors. Lin does seem to have a lot of hax though, stuff like Soul Manip, BFR, Spatial Manip, Existence Erasure and Sealing could win him the fight, so I'd like to know how in-character that is and how likely he is to use it.
I was checking and the profile is somewhat outdated.
But Lin Jie can use his Judgment techniques, basically disintegrating his opponent, for now no one has resisted this.
On the other hand, he was able to defeat at one blow a demon who at least had a continental level.
You can invoke spirits from your weapons (which serve you without much complaint).
As for defense, it can withstand miasma, a blow from a student who has the ability to destroy anything at once (I stop it without much effort).
That is what I remember right now.

Which feats are those on the ones you listed above?

• Disintegrating opponents with Judgement
It seems more like they're crushed by pure power though; although this one ability could be one (Which I thought could've been Existence Erasure, however) - https://i.imgur.com/vmjWzpt.png

• Blow a demon who at least had a Continental level
  • Defense which can withstand miasma
  • A blow from a student who has the ability to destroy anything at once
If they're in the Manhwa then I'd appreciate it if you could pinpoint the Arc for them since the Profile is strictly Manhwa-based

As far as I remember when Lin Jie is serious, he tends to spam Judgement or some type of beam/slice

Back