• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limitless VS Infinite Stamina?

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
The Stamina page mentions Infinite Stamina as being indicative of allowing to use moves endlessly without tiring.

However, I am curious as to how Limitless Stamina is any different.

The Everlasting said:
You do know that infinite and limitless are synonyms that mean the same thing, right?
I am aware of that.

It's just that the pages I can remember make it seem like this site treats them differently.

We just don't have any stamina guidelines so people use whatever.

As stated before, since Stamina is extremely difficult to actually quantify and can't be expressed in numbers, we have no actual guidelines as to what users place on Stamina.

It's simply best to be as descriptive as possible.

Lightbuster30 said:
Limitless. Infinite still has limits (higher orders of infinity) wheras limitless doesn't have any, it doesn't have any higher orders of itself. Unless were talking true infinity here.
That's quite the accurate evaluation, on side ways, i was looking at Atlas (Myth) profile where his stamina is "Godly", wouldn't that translate into infinite stamina? Since he is basically holding up heaven for eternity.

Back