• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lilith (World of Darkness) vs Pennywise (Canon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith Aeshma mode
"Lilith can be the Dark Mother, the mother of demons, the first woman or even the first vampire or the first mage, but she is much more than any of these. She is an Akkadian wind spirit; the consort of Samael who is called Lucifer; Daenna, the First of the Roma; Morgan le Fay, Nemesis of Arthur and Merlin; Kali, Indian goddess of War and vengeance; Yemaya, African goddess of magic and the dead. She is Wolf, Owl, Cat and Dragon. She is the Scarlet Empress, the Embodiment of yang. She is the enduring feminine principle of every culture. She is all of these and more. Remember this and giver her the dignity she deserves..."

Slaine69 Pennywise
"Want your boat, Georgie? And a balloon? I've got red and green and yellow and blue... They float! And there's cotton candy... They float... they float... they float, Georgie, and when you're down here with me, you float too."

Who will win?
The First Woman vs The Dancing Clown

Both are 1-A

Speed Equalized

Bloodlusted

Full Power

Lilith: 2

Pennywise:

Tie:

In canon, Pennywise is utterly invincible in its true form, while Lilith is still capable of being destroyed, despite being very powerful. In fact, I would wonder if Pennywise would be able to get past Lilith's defences by showing her something she truly feared.

>Utterly invincible in his true form

Well, sort of. He definitely can't die through normal attacks, but against someone who can nuke type 1 concepts

Kephn said:
In canon, Pennywise is utterly invincible in its true form, while Lilith is still capable of being destroyed, despite being very powerful. In fact, I would wonder if Pennywise would be able to get past Lilith's defences by showing her something she truly feared.
I mean, she can't fear anything, she's already beyond all those concepts.

And even then, while still just a Woman, she didn't fear Jehovah, who still to this "day" is stronger than Lilith as she is right now.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I know Lilith is as well but to be fair Pennywise is type 3 transduality
Lilith in this key has Type 4, not 3.

Things like Taiji (Supreme Ultimate/Where we get transdualism from) are things created by the Angels, while she is an ELOHIM, and one of the strongest.

This is headcannon, but she's likely Number 2, behind Jehovah, since she see no longer sees a threat in Lucifer and during Gehenna, only Jehovah (At the time called God) could do anything, the other ELOHIM never showed up.

I mean, most of them are in the Umbrae somewhere, Osiris is a 2nd Gen Vampire, no, I don't know how Caine vampirised an ELOHIM, it's trippy as ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back