• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even against Beerus he fought in close range almost the entire time and only later on tried instant transmission for a minute after which he fought in close range again. Also, you assume he will have time to think of that strategy before getting beaten since lightning has ways to win pretty fast.

@ Blanked Even if he didn't have Mastery of Self Movement and spent 99% of the fight it still wouldn't change the fact that he can do what I've stated. And yet he does and it's highly unlikely he would + there's still UL on top.

Lightning: 10 (Repp, Blanked, Gargoyle, red, kuul, post, scarlet, Aizen, josif, Rin)

Goku: 7 ( knight, Monika, Dante, Myria, AKM, sideli, Therefir (not sure about him he might vote inconclusive))

Anyway, if someone wants to add themself just quote and edit or copy or whatever.

Unless I made a mistake it's grace period.

Lightning: 13 (Repp, Blanked, Gargoyle, Red, Kuul, Post, scarlet, Aizen, Josif, Rin, Kaltias, Seventy, Ever)

Goku: 7 ( knight, Monika, Dante, Myria, AKM, sideli, Therefir (not sure about him he might vote inconclusive))

If someone else votes.

Didn't count @hizack cause the only reason is Mafuba and didn't count @Zacahary and @Geova cause of the entire win by death or not thing.

Goku can obtain an object that can be used with Mafuba mid-fight. Also, mafuba was heavily touched on in prvious responses, his vote seems credible enough.

To do that, he needs to find a container (Specifically a container) and put a special seal on it.

Would Ultra Instinct Goku even use it though? His body is fighting on autopilot.

Even if it didn't that would probably be an inconsistency, since a notable part of the plot in the last arc was that sealing Zamasu failed because they forgot the seal.

The Everlasting said:
@Gargoyle

I need to secure my waifu a victory here.
Your cause is noble, receive my blessings for it.

Also, is my Beerus vs Lightning thread redundant?

Myriadofmemes said:
@Blanked

Vegeta was sealed in a small gourd-like bottle. The seal is a piece of paper that you stick over the container's lid.
The markings
Sealinghsbsvsimage
See the seal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back