• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light Yagami vs Johan Liebert

Speed is equalized to prevent Light from outright blitzing Johan.
No weapons, no death note, just pure h2h combat.
Both are in character.

Light Yagami:
Johan Liebert: 1
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I'm voting Johan. Johan could send Roberto after Light, then Light's pretty much dead. Also, I think there's a mistake with Johan's profile. In 511 Kinderheim, he was made to become a perfect soldier. Wouldn't that mean he would have some athletic ability but he chooses to not show it?

Last edited:
I'm voting Johan. Johan could send Roberto after Light, then Light's pretty much dead. Also, I think there's a mistake with Johan's profile. In 511 Kinderheim, he was made to become a perfect soldier. Wouldn't that mean he would have some athletic ability but he chooses to not show it?
This is hand to hand combat. Light and Johan are fighting, no 3rd party is involved.

Also, no, Johan doesn’t have much athletic ability, after a week or so, the entire time he was at kinderheim, he was kept under sleeping pills because the authorities discovered that he could kill people with just words and such.

Johan can try to manipulate Light into killing himself though or letting his guard down.

Last edited:
Back