• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light-Timing ...in Bleach

Do i really want to do this?Do i really want to become Zezu and turn even Fairy Tail into LightSpeed?

Oh well

Light brings life

And just as it brings life,it brings chaos

like the blasts of the hungry who reflect off of soul-cutting blades and travel like a line

or the beam from the holy who suck the life out of Destruction Monks

or the beam from the lowest hungry who are evaded by the fastest death gods

or even the shadows that can escape the light of the Judger of God

And many other feats we might not know off

Kidkinsey said:
i heard mftl was that just a rumor?
I don't recall that but I don't really keep up with Bleach threads so I can't say for sure.

well they just finished the arrancar portion and they are already at rel, i defintley see them getting ftl+ espcailly ichigo ywach aizen

it all depends on where they have mugetsu ichigo, because mugetsu=true shikai, so if mugetsu is ftl true hollow bankai might be mftl

and from there we know his multipliers

There's no real need for this tbh, with accepted multipliers and current revisions the top tiers are going to be FTL and the god tiers should get to FTL+. Depending on how things stack I could see mftl

I mean I guess it's subjective what you would consider top tier. Imo anybody relevant in the TYBW would be considered top tiers, Renji specifically is like low to mid high tier/top tier

Shin Tensa said:
There's no real need for this tbh, with accepted multipliers and current revisions the top tiers are going to be FTL and the god tiers should get to FTL+. Depending on how things stack I could see mftl
Can you link me the revision thread please ?

Back