• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lifting Upgrades for this wonderful verse!

So just simple LS upgrades.

1. All of Kazuma's keys have Class M with Bind added. Tho I don't know if it's allowed.

The reasoning is that they could bind Darkness who can lift the Hydra and restrain the Hydra itself.

If it's not allowed then I think it definitely is mentioned somewhere on his page at least.

His Ls would look like this.

Peak Human (Casually dragged and overpowered three 18 year old males who were activley resisting his pull), Class M with Bind (Could Restrain Darkness and the Kowloon Hydra) | Peak Human, Class M with Bind (Same as before) | Peak Human (Slightly stronger than before), Class M with Buffs (Same as Before) | Class M with Buffs and Bind (Could somewhat wrestle with Darkness, who can lift the Kowloon Hydra, which is the size of a small island)

2. Aqua's Key also have Class M with Buffs for the same reason.

Her key would look like this.

Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human (Can carry Darkness who should weigh more than Kazuma, and should be superior to him), Class M with Buffs (Comparable to Darkness, who can lift the Kowloon Hydra, which is the size of a small island) | At least Peak Human (Stronger than before), Class M with Buffs (Stronger than before)

3. Vanir.

Maybe he could have Class M? Since he's one of the strongest but I doubt it.

But he could probably be upgraded to Class 1 since he wrestled that Dragon the Size of a Storeroom while holding back. Or maybe Superhuman.

His page would look like this.

Class 1 (unarguably superior to Kazuma and casually wrestled a Dragon the size of a storeroom)

totally agree with the first 2

but, i don't think Vanir should be class 1, since he IS one of the strongest characters, probably he is class M as well scaling equal or above Darkness

also a dragon big as a storeroom wouldn't even be class 1, but higher

how big is a storeroom?

Not to sure.

But the Class 1 page states

The world record for deadlifting feats in real life

Vanir is arguably superior to every human IRL.

Heck, it's just 500kg for Class 1.

Piano's weigh that much even people of Earth weigh that much lmao.

And most importantly Horses weigh that much and I don't think it's unreasonable to assume Dragons in Konosuba weigh as much as much if not more than Horses.

Especially based on this statement.

“Hey, is dragon meat really tough and stinky? It’s a high-quality ingredient, so isn’t it supposed to be delicious?”

“Dragons are the strongest of monsters. They are mostly muscle with little fat to speak of, and their flesh stinks just like the flesh of other carnivores. It’s only high-quality because it increases your stats if you eat it.”

Muscle weighs wayyyyy more than Fat. So Class 1 Vanir doesn't feel that unreasonable if Class M gets rejected.

Yeah IF it got rejected,

but i think that he should scale to or above Darkness, since is infact one of the strongest characters

also how much the dragons are big?,

also how much the dragons are big?,
Taller than Dust who is around 5"6 to 5"7.

images

Ain't really invested in the show, but do you have any lifting strength feats for Vanir, and is there a better shot for the dragon? Perhaps I could calc its weight, among other things.

Ain't really invested in the show, but do you have any lifting strength feats for Vanir, and is there a better shot for the dragon? Perhaps I could calculate its weight, among other things.
Eh not really apart from him wrestling a Dragon (While Holding back) which was stated by Kazuma to be the size of a storeroom. This is why I assume its weight should be no different than a Piano's or Horses.

Another shot of a Dragon is this one.

images

Holy shit, that resolution is gonna kill me.

Anyways, here's a pixel-scaled version.

The man's head is like, 7 pixels. The average head height of a normal is 12.5% of the total height. Assuming he's of average height (1.76), that means his head is 0.22 meters.

0.22/7 gives us 0.0314285... meters for each pixel.

The dragon is 125 pixels, so 0.0314285 x 125 gives us 3.925 meters for its total size.

The closest thing I found that is similar in body to a dragon is a Komodo dragon. The average komodo is about 2.4 meters, and weighs about 90.7185 kg.

(3.925/2.4)^3*90.7185 = 396.808 kg for the dragon.

Aka, just superhuman. Not even Class 1. Honestly, the dragon's length seems to be consistent with the statement of being a storeroom size.

If you want to use this calc, I can go ahead and put it in a blog for you to use later. You need to get it evaluated, though.

Holy shit, that resolution is gonna kill me.

Anyways, here's a pixel-scaled version.

The man's head is like, 7 pixels. The average head height of a normal is 12.5% of the total height. Assuming he's of average height (1.76), that means his head is 0.22 meters.

0.22/7 gives us 0.0314285... meters for each pixel.

The dragon is 125 pixels, so 0.0314285 x 125 gives us 3.925 meters for its total size.

The closest thing I found that is similar in body to a dragon is a Komodo dragon. The average komodo is about 2.4 meters, and weighs about 90.7185 kg.

(3.925/2.4)^3*90.7185 = 396.808 kg for the dragon.

Aka, just superhuman. Not even Class 1. Honestly, the dragon's length seems to be consistent with the statement of being a storeroom size.

If you want to use this calc, I can go ahead and put it in a blog for you to use later. You need to get it evaluated, though.
Thanks for the Help!

And sorry about the quality I didn't get to check it properly.

and I agree with points 1 & 2, and if the calc for 3 is correct, then I agree with that as well.

Back