• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Max's Abilities:
Fourth Wall Awareness (Max threatens to "make the game designers pay" and seems to be able to see the dialogue options based on her reaction)

Social Influencing (At multiple points in the game she uses her rewind abilities to go back into a conversation with newer knowledge allowing her to get what she wants. Even if the person doesn’t really like her. Despite briefly losing her powers she can talk Kate down from killing herself and becomes known throughout Arcadia Bay)

Stealth Mastery (Snuck around a bunch of different dream people while they were all actively looking for her and evaded David)

Immersion (Pretty self explanatory)

Explosion Manipulation and 9-C ap with her pipe bomb

Resistance to Dream Manipulation (Within her dream she retains the ability to mess with time and she's even able to eventually leave the dream by herself)

Max should also be "At least Above Average" intelligence (She was able to get into a pretty prestigious highschool on a scholarship. Despite being fairly quiet before her powers afterwards she's able to easily extract information from people despite the lack of experience. Pieced together enough evidence to find the location of the Prescotts bunker, and despite being busy with school and other stuff Max and Chloe could actually find Rachaels body and uncovered a very smart serial killer who went undetected for years in just about 4 days)

Mark Jefferson Minor Additions/Changes:
Also pretty minor one but Mark Jefferson has "Mind Manipulation" listed when it should really be Sleep Manipulation and he should probably also have Social Influencing (Given his high amount of popularity and how he manipulated Nathan into helping him) and Martial Arts (Since he pretty easily beat the shit out of David)

I took it as just a joke but sure.
I would argue the game wants you to believe Max is shut in and timid avoiding social situations, but I guess that works to some extent.
I don't know if it's the same here, time travel works weirdly in life is strange it seems the pictures just represent a moment in time where she is transported to and not necessarily "immersion" per say.
Explosion Manipulation and 9-C ap with her pipe bomb
Don't like that, that was a bomb she used once and she required to ask for help making it, it's not something she carries around nor is something she would have or could have done by herself.
Resistance to Dream Manipulation (Within her dream she retains the ability to mess with time and she's even able to eventually leave the dream by herself)
Again this is one of those weird things, it's unclear if it is an actual dream because this being a result of time being messed up, but anyways it doesn't seem like she woke up by herself, also this is not an actual ability since those are her "dreams" she just woke up from those "dreams" like any person would have woke up from bed.
Mark Jefferson Minor Additions/Changes:
Martial Arts (Since he pretty easily beat the shit out of David)
Please no, marcial arts for catching David by surprise and knocking him out most of the times using stuff that he picked up around is not marcial arts.

I would have waited for the official release of the new game to make this revision since it clearly affects Max, also I would have expected the next Lis revision involved more new pages, Alex doesn't have a page yet

I would have waited for the official release of the new game to make this revision since it clearly affects Max, also I would have expected the next Lis revision involved more new pages, Alex doesn't have a page yet
I’m impatient and worst case it’s another minor CRT, plus some of these were kinda bugging me

Again this is one of those weird things, it's unclear if it is an actual dream because this being a result of time being messed up, but anyways it doesn't seem like she woke up by herself, also this is not an actual ability since those are her "dreams" she just woke up from those "dreams" like any person would have woke up from bed.
Kinda disagree with that, this was definitely some kind of magically induced sleep that she had to fight through to wake herself up from if she just sat in place she probably wouldn’t have woken up given she just fell asleep without warning. Besides she can still use her time manip in the dreams so that’s at least something
Please no, marcial arts for catching David by surprise and knocking him out most of the times using stuff that he picked up around is not marcial arts.
Yeah now that I’m thinking about it Mark never actually fought David head on, like after he got disarmed he ran for the gun which kinda implies he wouldn’t be able to beat him

I’m impatient and worst case it’s another minor CRT, plus some of these were kinda bugging me
It's no problem but I think Lis verse is not exacly popular so if pass 1 CRT is hard imagine having 2.

Kinda disagree with that, this was definitely some kind of magically induced sleep that she had to fight through to wake herself up from if she just sat in place she probably wouldn’t have woken up given she just fell asleep without warning. Besides she can still use her time manip in the dreams so that’s at least something
Weither that's actually a dream is debatable it seems more of a consequence of messing with time leading to this weird reality. But anyways she seemingly fell unconcious after using her power a lot (nose bleed), the part of not waking up before the "dream" ends it's just game mechanics it's a level you have to go through cuz game, Using her power means nothing being it a dream or not her power is her power, by matter of luck i can dream I have superpowers (I actually did dream I could teleport once).
If any staff agrees I'm fine with it but I don't see any reason to grant her that

Back