• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

License to... Spill?

Bond vs Cuphead

Both at 9A so vehicles and gadgets are allowed

Both have knowledge of the other

Speed Equalised

Bond: 3 (ZacharyGrossman273,Eficiente,Crimson Azoth)

Cuphead: 1 (Jackythejack)

But Cuphead can also fly, and he can teleport short distances, and when he does so he's invulnerable, and he has homing bullets as a special mind of attack. I'm not sure if you're restricting that, but I'm going to assume not for this case. Cuphead could literally transform into a bomb and blow up Bond's vehicle. I don't know a lot about Bond, but I'm fairly certain he can't combat something like Cuphead even with his gadget. I don't see how flying matters much at all if Cuphead could fly as well, and frankly he may or may not have better experience dodging those bullets considering that Cuphead does...a lot of dodging.

I'm gonna have to give this to Cuphead because I feel like he can counter whatever Bond throws at him.

3-1

Will let you know though Bond can go invisible with the help of his Aston martin. Plus he also has missiles, machine guns and oil slick. Not going against ya because I'm the guy who made the thread I'm just telling everyone what the Aston Martin Vanquish can do

But still, it's not like Cuphead isn't like, new to dodging missiles and machine guns in his plane. That's just Tuesday for him frankly. I still feel like he takes this, but I'm open to discussion on it.

I'm not gonna since I'm the guy who make the thread. I have a case for Bond but again it wouldn't be fair. I'll just count your vote

But... he is new to it. Tell me, which boss throws actual bullets at him while he is in his plane? The closest I think someone comes to that is Dr. Kahl's Robot, and that is just bombs that he avoids. And Cuphead has never faced someone who could turn invisible. None of the bosses could do that. If Bond sees Cuphead transform into a giant bomb, and tick towards him, do you think the superspy would stand there and take it?

Plus, OP says that each has prior knowledge of the other. I feel like Bond would be able to use that to his advantage a lot more than Cuphead would. I mean, you could give Bond an hour, and he could know all of Cuphead's strengths and weaknesses, and ways to fight him.

That's what I was gonna say but I didn't wanna get too involved in my own thread.

Basically with prep and prior knowledge, Cuphead will do less with the info than Bond will do. He's an expert at finding weaknesses and planning ways of attack. The Aston Martin Vanquish is best known for going invisible, not to mention Bond is an expert driver it's even an ability on his profile which is 100% accurate. If anything, Bond spends so much time dodging and taking missile and gun fire, it's what the famous car chases are all about. Bond is also with prep going to know that the Vanquish with invisibility is easily the best choice here knowing Cuphead can transform.

But I'm saying no more

In this case, Laughing Manson, you have the burden of proof. Cuphead has never fought an invisible enemy, and the Chaser has never targeted an enemy that we couldn't see.

In fact, because the Chaser ignores some elements of the enviroment, it is almost like Cuphead is telling it which enemy to target. In which case, it doesn't negate invisiblity even a little bit.

That is the one thing I thought would cause Bond the most trouble. Except Bond has dealt with heat seeking missiles before. The villain in Die Another Day had a car which had that plus a mini gun and mortars. He's dealt with them before. His Aston has ways of not only destroying the missiles but adapting to them. Even when a missile not the car of track, he dodges the next one, while in his car by flipping it. Keep in mind, he easily destroyed the heat seekers it was a normal missile which did this and he adapted amazingly. Every missile going right at him he easily destroyed

Problem. The Chasers are not homing missles. They don't get destroyed by other missles, they are balls of energy. My issue with them wasn't that Bond could destroy them, but rather that they wouldn't be able to lock on.

Ahhh ok well Bond probably couldn't destroy them but they probably don't even lock on so it doesn't matter anyway

The argument for Bond is a lot weaker than the argument for Cuphead. Also, a homing attack doesn't need to see inherently, what with bullets not actually having senses. If it is just invisibility, the shots should work.

necros mean nothing to the mind of a sophisticated bambu who goes through threads for various characters every now and the

Back