• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Librarians downgrade

So characters are 5B because of this

Planet level when in group (It is said that a clash of dragons would end the world)

Thats wrong because they were destroying via earthquakes and only sixty percenty would be gone

You woke the dragons.
Are you insane?
They would have destroyed the world.
Sixty percent. Sixty-five at the most.

Morgan isn`t immune to the loom of fate. The whole point of her episode was that she wanted to gain enough power to hide from its effects.

So now what?
You bring magic back to the world, rule it?
Bring magic back?
Oh, my.
No.
Thanks to you, i finally have enough power
To hide.
You did all this so you could hide?
Maybe even open a door to the fae or the mirrorlands,
Anywhere but this doomed little world when it happens.
- When what happens? - You'll understand.
You've already been woven into the loom of fate.

Also 6B for the house of refuge is wrong. It was not going to blow up slovakia just make explosions all over it

And with the return of magic they're even more dangerous.
If you don't anchor them, they could build up
Enough charge and explode all over slovakia.
Cassandra says those lines are stable for now.

Last edited:
Does destroying 60% of the world via earthquakes in this context mean causing highly destructive earthquakes on 60% of the world’s surface area, or actually shaking the planet so badly it would destroy 60% of its volume?

I agree with downgrading from planet level, but I can't evaluate the calc, as I'm not from the calc group. Should get a calc member for that.

Since the 6-A calculation should be accepted first, I am waiting for it.

I am fine 6-B key been change; it would change to be the same as The House of Refuge's first key, in my opinion. I guess there is Explosion Manipulation given The House of Refuge can make explosions, in its second key.

The resistance removal seems fine,

also morgan has never shown type 2 or 1 acausality.
Immesurable speed is bunk since she never moved in the river of time

I would be fine with the changes but more inputs on the matter are likely needed.

Back