• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
6C for both
Speed unequal, Both at MHS+

Li Qiye will instantly win if Ji affects his soul/mind cause he has 3A or higher protections on them by X number of such beings which will hit the foe if they dare to temper with these aspects.

Ehhhhh, should i give him previous knowledge then? I just want Ning to have a more fair fight.

I don't see a real win for Ji here. Li can just use the summon and call 3B warriors, can null the daos thus no power, and Ji doesn't resist, shatter space and time and while Ji is vastly above in combat, Li has such a vast knowledge that its not even funny....he's basically the teacher of the most powerful beings in the 9 worlds (thus he has seen lots of techniques, arts, was with them in fights...the only things limiting him its the cultivation level)...plus he beat as a human with no cultivation an at least 6C guy with a stick...how? Outskilleld him.

Damn, yeah i forgot to restrict the 4A/3B things, due to his speed advantage would it work out if i restricted Qiye's abive 6C powers?

Vote for Li Qiye, because he have more experience and at that level capable to trigger universal Law

Back