• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's talk about DOTA 2...

@Weekly

Yeah those should come out to be easy 7-C+ if she made it snow and affected temperature of the volume of air from at least around her in a (hemi)sphere up to at least the cloud level via her area of effect. Affecting a volume of a river's worth of water and freezing it based on rl data should be especially easy to model since that's pretty much just looking up a standart number / smallest river water volume. I'll git to work on making a blog lol.

Some other calcs that were made for the series on this site got evaulated by some site calc members and rejected, perhaps they should get looked at to see if there was something missed? Idk If outworld devourer has a profile, but in any case i think a calc would help with proving he's FTL in speed given he travelled from outside the universe to their planet pretty quickly.

Okay so basically that means that every hero would get two keys, one for lore and one for in-game

However that also kinda means that we can only scale them to stuff that happens in-game, meaning everyone is probably going to be 4-B scaling to Io unless theres a higher yielding feat

Instead of scaling the heroes while they're in-game to Io's feat, they should have "Higher when powered by the Ancient" or something like that since the Ancients balance their power levels which is reactive seeing how there are people who can break walls to beings capable of black hole creation.

No I mean they'd be 4-B BECAUSE they're powered by the Ancient in-game

Honestly I doubt enigmas black hole would come close to Io's feat

Well alright then, that means the other key is much weaker and lacks the boons and perks of the Ancients

The enigma feat is just there for comparison

Well yeah, it's kinda obvious that outside of the game they for the most part have varying levels of strength

I belive that a calculation made waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back and we don't use it to scale other characters who aren't the Fundamentals and Elder Titan. Then we have Arc Warden who just is 3-B and we can't scale anyone to them, because... because... because... BS.

When I said that we need to discuss who are we going to scale is something relevant since the references that we had via lore are the things we'll going to use for scale.

Also... Really? Elder Titan, the guy who made time, the thing that Faceless Void evades and isn't affected by, is only 4-B? Guys, this shit is so outdated. CHECK this site is you want info and explanations (if someone starts with calculations I'm going to ask for delete of the DOTA Verse)

@Peach What I mean is that since they're all equalized to being the same strength in game logically speaking thr feat that we should use to scale them to is the strongest feat in the game: Io's 4-B feat

So apparently Underlords doesn't have any lore that could upgrade the verse. Most of the lore is just quotes from other characters in the game.

What's interesting however is the four Underlords that you can play as, especially Anessix who controls demons with sorcery

Back