• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
HoRaOra9087 said:
You see in the fight against Diavolo,GER moved in erased time before reseting the action of erased time

She infinitely moved before reseting which means is not passive zero reset and yes infinite speed
Which is just resistance to time erasure, but whatever. Inf speed which is equalized.

HoRaOra9087 said:
GER also influenced the bullets Mista shot and those bullets were to affect Diavolo,not Giorno
He was answering the "passive" zero reset. GER cannot do anything to Misogi after he AF's his own time.

Firephoenixearl said:
HoRaOra9087 said:
GER also influenced the bullets Mista shot and those bullets were to affect Diavolo,not Giorno
He was answering the "passive" zero reset. GER cannot do anything to Misogi after he AF's his own time.
FOR THE LAST TIME GER HAS CONTROL OVER TIME TO RETURN TO ZERO.IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW FAR YOU GO,GER POWERS WILL AFFECT EVEN IF YOU IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE UNIVERSE AND WILL MAKE NO DISTINCTION ON WHAT TO AFFECT

What?

Misogi just erases his own time and skips to a result though. So misogi thinks, and GER is already sealed. Idk what the ends of the universe actually means here.

TriforcePower1 said:
GER can ignore erased time and revert Kuma's time erasure.
I believe i even said above "don't equalize to Diavolo cus it's not the same"

Kuma erases his own time, not GER's time. GER can't stop Kuma from AF'ing his own time.

Kumagawa isn't erasing time in a way that affects giorno so there will be no passive reset

It can ignore erased time but there is no erased time to ignore since it's just making Kumagawa have instant actions by erasing the time he needs to do them. So it can't revert his erasure since by the time it realizes it needs to giorno and ger have been sealed

Firephoenixearl said:
TriforcePower1 said:
GER can ignore erased time and revert Kuma's time erasure.
I believe i even said above "don't equalize to Diavolo cus it's not the same"
Kuma erases his own time, not GER's time. GER can't stop Kuma from AF'ing his own time.
GER can affect it

Yo, this match happen like 2 times in the past on this wiki.

I think Kuma won both those times, but never got added because the threads were left to die.

Firephoenixearl said:
HoRaOra9087 said:
GER can affect it
I don't know what you mean.
Let me put as a funny meme

(cough)

Diavolo:I'm gonna make a announcement.Misogi Kumagawa is a mary-sue ripoffer

He copied my ****** trick with time.That's right,he used his mary-sue of All Fiction and copied my trick and he says this make him Speed Blitz and i said "i do the same and i never speed blitz"

So i put a twitter post on my Twitter saying this

Misogi Kumagawa,you're a ripoffer.You're equal to Naruto to HunterxHunter except worse

And guess what,here what my genuine powers look like

(ZUUUUMMMMMMMMM)

That's right,Universal in Range,affects everything and GER was able to use a power on the same scale

(End)

TL:DR:The Kumagawa trick that speed blitz second you is just a small scale of Diavolo Power which GER has rivalized in power

Except it's not. Diavolo affects GER for the whole duration of the time erasure. Misogi doesn't. From GER's perspective Misogi just ended the fight in an instant, he doesn't percieve "erased time" like he did vs Diavolo.

Firephoenixearl said:
Except it's not. Diavolo affects GER for the whole duration of the time erasure. Misogi doesn't. From GER's perspective Misogi just ended the fight in an instant, he doesn't percieve "erased time" like he did vs Diavolo.
ok wtf are you saying ger resisted diavolos time erasure

Firephoenixearl said:
Okay let me put in a way you understand

Diavolo time erasure is universal in range

GER countered that

Where does Kumagawa time erasure happens?

Dai1001 said:
what is even going on here?
I'm trying to convince FirePhoenixEarl that Kumagawa time erasure will be undone by GER and he's not accepting because second him Kumagawa time erasure only affects Kumagawa which means GER will not affect even though it's range can affect everything in a Universe if not in a Low Multiverse

GER was literally made to counter a guy who could erase time. I don't think it's going to be any different for a guy who can erase time but only for himself.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
GER was literally made to counter a guy who could erase time. I don't think it's going to be any different for a guy who can erase time but only for himself.
This is what i'm trying to say to him but he doesn't hear me

GER was made to counter a guy who could erase time on a universal scale, Kumagawa's time erasure is personal and does not affect GER. By the time GER even realises what's going on Kuma would blitz with his time erasure hax.

That's the weakness of GER, his ability is responsive.

GER gun lose his inf speed most likely anyway.

But it's not like GER opens up with blitzing people. He was fighting people slower than Kumagawa normally, even let him have the first move.

Abu2411 said:
GER was made to counter a guy who could erase time on a universal scale, Kumagawa's time erasure is personal and does not affect GER. By the time GER even realises what's going on Kuma would blitz with his time erasure hax.
That's the weakness of GER, his ability is responsive.
Please can you read my points before presenting counterpoints?

What points? If you're refering to GER's range, that has nothing to do with how its ability is activated.

Abu2411 said:
What points? If you're refering to GER's range, that has nothing to do with how its ability is activated.
When i say GER range plays on this,it means that GER power will influence anything in a universal scale

It doens't matter if your power plays on yourself,as long as you're within GER range,which is universal,the power of GER will influence you

Im not even gonna beging to say how wrong ^^ is. But i've given up at this point. GER vs Misogi is a cursed match for fanbase reasons rather than actual fighting reasons.

HoRaOra9087 said:
Abu2411 said:
When i say GER range plays on this,it means that GER power will influence anything in a universal scale
It doens't matter if your power plays on yourself,as long as you're within GER range,which is universal,the power of GER will influence you
Yeah I agree with you, GER's ability is universal in scale. The thing is its ability is activated in response to attacks. The reason GER's ability won't activate is because Misogi's time erasure is not attacking or affecting Giorno, allowing him to quickly speedblitz GER, because it would be too late for it to activate its zero reverse.

Also, Misogi can speedblitz even with equalised speed as his increased speed is a result of his hax.

Back