• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lets ask Google A.I who we are

He also seems to disagree with you about Big Chill affecting concepts :
8949261-img_20230519_183742.jpg
Skill issue on the AI’s part, BC’s powers are also explicitly not limited to the physical realm.

I'm copy and pasting mine because its long and I'm on a phone rn.

"JohnConquest1 is a user on the VS Battles Wiki Forum. He is a moderator of the FC/OC Battles Thread, and is known for his extensive knowledge of the Fallout Equestria series. He is also a member of the VS Battles Wiki Discord server, where he is active in the Fallout Equestria chatroom.
Here are some of his notable contributions to the VS Battles Wiki:
  • He created the Fallout Equestria character profiles, which are some of the most comprehensive and well-written profiles on the wiki.
  • He has written several essays on Fallout Equestria lore, including a detailed analysis of the Mane Six's powers and abilities.
  • He is a frequent contributor to the VS Battles Wiki forums, where he has answered many questions about Fallout Equestria and other topics.
JohnConquest1 is a valuable asset to the VS Battles Wiki community, and his contributions have helped to make the wiki a more comprehensive and informative resource for fans of battleboarding and fiction."

Lol.

I'm copy and pasting mine because its long and I'm on a phone rn.

"JohnConquest1 is a user on the VS Battles Wiki Forum. He is a moderator of the FC/OC Battles Thread, and is known for his extensive knowledge of the Fallout Equestria series. He is also a member of the VS Battles Wiki Discord server, where he is active in the Fallout Equestria chatroom.
Here are some of his notable contributions to the VS Battles Wiki:
  • He created the Fallout Equestria character profiles, which are some of the most comprehensive and well-written profiles on the wiki.
  • He has written several essays on Fallout Equestria lore, including a detailed analysis of the Mane Six's powers and abilities.
  • He is a frequent contributor to the VS Battles Wiki forums, where he has answered many questions about Fallout Equestria and other topics.
JohnConquest1 is a valuable asset to the VS Battles Wiki community, and his contributions have helped to make the wiki a more comprehensive and informative resource for fans of battleboarding and fiction."

Lol.
Common JohnConquest W

The "However, i was not able to find any information about his real name or identity" part is kinda freaky, ngl.
Like did the AI just lowkey try to doxx him and failed? lol.
The way A.I works is it generates random shit to make a compelling argument.
those superman vs Gokum Naruto vs Ichigo these are all fake and not real threads anything that makes the argument looks pretty it adds it.
I don't think it can gain pesonal data it uses sites like Wikipedia and https://www.famousbirthdays.com/ to get info for general of user if it exists, So lets say Is Da3ggman was a name of a singer or a rapper on famousbirthdays it would've inserted that to make the answer compelling. I have tired it with a few less famous celebrities

I'm glad it also got the facts straight. Kinda.

"No, JohnConquest1 is not a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. He has stated on multiple occasions that he does not like the show. He has said that he finds the characters to be annoying and the plot to be boring. He has also said that he does not understand why the show is so popular.

JohnConquest1's dislike of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is not shared by everyone. The show is very popular, and it has a large and dedicated fan base. However, it is important to remember that not everyone will like the same things. Just because JohnConquest1 does not like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic does not mean that it is a bad show. It simply means that it is not a show that he enjoys."

Back