• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let us all make a character together

voted

So far we have a Neutral Evil Tier 7 Martian guy called Jimmy who wields a device that transforms into a chargeable plasma saber/handgun?

Not everyone / the majority has agreed to the "Martian guy called Jimmy who wields a device that transforms into a chargeable plasma saber/handgun" part. But the Neutral Evil/True Neutral Tier 7 is what is leading according to the votes on so far.

should we make a blog, page, or sandbox of this for now?, a thread can get annoying

seems like alignment is 4 to 4 rn

Well, it seems like the polls is the most democratic and organized way of doing this...

But I can limit creativity. So perhaps people should make suggestions? I dunno about that considering that can cause spam and contradictions from many people...

We are walking a thin line from Order and Chaos here.

I definitely think the name should be one of the last things, considering the abundance of names to pick from.

Okay, what's next lol? If it's a girl I can think of a few names Aurora Hestia Cynthia Artemisia Dahlia Reina Ocean Villiana Ari Hera

Guy idk. Not good with those names

So

It is a Tier 7 True Neutral/Neutral-Evil.

Should we have a poll to decide exactly what tier of Tier 7?

if so I like Tier Low 7-B

Ugliest

you whot

Low 7-B is the best tier

Second only to 8-B

incorrectus

but I shall leave you to your beliefs

VelvetAngelzz said:
High makes all tiers look better lool
High 6-B

check and mate

Also we should wait for the poll to see what bit of the character is next

just gonna wait for OP tbh

I think deciding exact tier is wise but

don't wanna get ahead of myself

More tier

High A

A

Low A

High B

B

Low B

High C

C

Low C

The poll was created at 18:40 on November 26, 2018, and so far 14 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

That big mood when the one you voted on only has one vote (I voted Low 7-C as I just think it would be interesting to do since I don't see many characters of that tier and I feel like it's one of the more uncommon ones)

Crap I could have used that as an excuse for Black Clover matchups

TheVoidWalker69 said:
That big mood when the one you voted on only has one vote (I voted Low 7-C as I just think it would be interesting to do since I don't see many characters of that tier and I feel like it's one of the more uncommon ones)
D&D Homebrew, at your service

aight

we could still discuss ideas for the char here though. I feel like my idea for his or her weapon should do it for me

The weapon idea I had isn't supposed to be the main thing about the character him/herself.

The idea was that it's just kinda there as a means of combat if a future ability added (like the main ability) isn't available or usable for some reason

oh, right, duh

for main abilities I have ideas, but I feel as though I should let someone else pitch in their own ideas first

also idk what tier this guy is... is it H6A?

Back