• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let us all make a character together

Interested.

Okay for a main weapon how bout we do something like a ZX Saber from megaman zx. Its a handheld device that can either act as a hilt for a solid plasma sword or as a handgun that can fire plasma blasts (both versions with a charge function to make a more powerful attack)

But other than that it shouldn't be something special and it's not the main thing about the character

I think the main ability of the character should be like limited to the point where he/she can't just spam it or use it frequently like most character's can and he/she has to use the main weapon alongside the ability

It ended up getting silly and was disqualified from FC/OC

That said there's nothing stopping having the discussion here, and there won't be anything stopping the creation of the profile if it doesn't get too memey

I dig the idea

I think it can go south at a moment's notice but hey what can I say

I like a show either way

What tier should they be?

Tier 1

Tier 2

Tier 3

Tier 4

Tier 5

Tier 6

Tier 7

Tier 8

Tier 9

Tier 10

Tier 11

The poll was created at 11:50 on November 25, 2018, and so far 14 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

And now

Chaotic

Netural

Lawful

The poll was created at 14:29 on November 25, 2018, and so far 12 people voted.

For alignment.

Evil

Netural

Good

The poll was created at 14:29 on November 25, 2018, and so far 13 people voted.

I, too, voted Tier 7

GreyFang82 said:
Wow, you guys are already pushing for an evil character
I'm the only one who voted good.

RIP.

Well alot of characters on VSbattles are Tier 9. But on FCOC they're Tier 7. Just in case you wanna get alotta matches for this guy.

Back