• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5918.png

Also for those who wanted a general size comparison.

carnage gotta be 8.5 to 9ft

Wait
would they really need to be in the Sony Marvel Verse? Venom is in the MCU now shouldn't there at least be a mention of that?

Not until they actually show up in there I'd say.

Also this is a Venom 2 thread, if people don't want to know spoilers for Venom 2 they really shouldn't be here
Fair enough but it should definitely be changed in the verse page since it outright says there there's no connection to the MCU when that's not true

I think the 8-C feat is not quite correct.

The calculation found the width and height of the wall, but the thickness was calculated extremely strangely. You have calculated the width of the deformed sheet of steel in pixels, but this is not the width of the wall. The edges are simply bent. In the second picture of the same feat, we see that the thickness is much smaller.

Hold on a second. I took a more detailed look at the pixel scaling and I don’t think any changes are necessary at all.

image0.jpg

As you can see, on 243’s left, I stopped right before it reaches the dents. Then, on 243’s right, I stopped in the middle of the dents. I did this because that is the most that’s shown for the thickness. So I don’t see how the wall in the second shot (0:20) is “much smaller” when we have no actual way to scale it properly due to the distance from the camera.

So as far as I’m concerned, the pixel scaling is fine, but I’ll make adjustments when the HD version releases.

Could you tell me which stage this feat belongs to? I thought it was a prison break, but I didn't find this moment there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back