• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lesbian Chameleon vs Scientist Monitor

Not gonna lie, I thought that would be Alphys somehow.

Leaning more towards the lizard here but i do not know about Amitola or her "aura".

Gonna have to vote the The Lizard due to regen, higher AP (he's 4.6 tons), and because is Madness Manipulation is astonishingly useful against someone who's PART LIZARD.

So yeah.....

It's not passive, it has to be activated

Even then they can still fight, just way weaker

If he doesn't have resistance to electricity he should, he fought Electro multiple times.

Even then, the dude has extremely fast low Mid, possibly even Mid

It also doesn't need to be passive for him to go "Okay stop it" and Ikki's now fights like a lizard and can't use her weapon

He's hurt due to the sheer affect of it, but Lizzard physiology gives a natural resistance to it. So he'll be hurt, but not paralyzed

Of course, even without the resistance, what stops Electro from making her fight like a Lizzard when he's paralyzed, it's not like she knows she needs to Decapitate to beat him

@Schnee What exactly does 'fighting like a lizard' mean? Does it send them into a berserk mode or something?

I'm confused, is that ability actually canon? From everything I'm seeing it was only used in one series in which he obtained obtained a new form and then removed in that same series and hasn't used it since

Sounds like more of question for a CRT. For now since it's on the profile it definitely gives him the win here.

@Accelerate Seeing as his current win-con is being called into question due to its likely illegitimacy there arent really any actual reason to FRA for

How do we treat things like that then? Do we take the power off his profile or specify on the profile that it was a one time use kind of thing?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Accelerate Seeing as his current win-con is being called into question due to its likely illegitimacy there arent really any actual reason to FRA for
Making your combatant mindless and less likely to use their weapons just by talking is pretty much FRA, considering the AP gap as well. I don't see her having a win-con when the Lizard can tangle with Electro, so paralyzing him won't do a thing.

Only one person is questioning it, you. And it's already on the profile, so.

Actually, re-reading the story arc, The Lizard was able to "shed" by removing Connors' personality entirely. The Shed thingey should be it's own key on further research, as it is definitely not something base Lizard can do

What is the Shed even doing for him here, anyways? He has the higher AP and fought Electro apparently so what's stopping him from taking this?

Accelerate420 said:
Making your combatant mindless and less likely to use their weapons just by talking is pretty much FRA, considering the AP gap as well. I don't see her having a win-con when the Lizard can tangle with Electro, so paralyzing him won't do a thing.

Only one person is questioning it, you. And it's already on the profile, so.
Yes, those powers are being removed according to Zark

Zark2099 said:
Actually, re-reading the story arc, The Lizard was able to "shed" by removing Connors' personality entirely. The Shed thingey should be it's own key on further research, as it is definitely not something base Lizard can do
Feel free to make a crt for it

Also when exactly has Lizard fought Electro? I cant find anything suggesting that he has, and he doesnt have electricity manip resistance on his profile

Lizard got a new key from his existing abilities, so Madness Manip is moot unless OP clarifies which key is used

Given the new revisions to the rules on top of the fact that his madness manip is basically passive it would be a stomp to use She'd here

Back