• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon vs Bond (Grace)

Sooooo I know nothing about Resident Evil but I feel like Leon doesn't have the exact same training as Bond. So that's a big disadvantage

I mean you can always do a rematch.

or wait until I get that damn CRT out because I only need to snag some links now.

I really don't knwo why Death Battle said those suits wouldn't have given him the win either

Well DB considers everything

Even though they don't follow our methods, Leon has High 8-C weapons

Anyway, I'll restrict some stuff to make this fairer

He only has like, one or two of those though, and they're pretty avoidable. That's besides the point I guess.

Anyway, what of this battle

Bond has no weapons of mass destruction now hahaha

Just your average 9-B weapons and his gadgets

I mean I still don't see how Leon gets past that awful skill advantage unless you got other ideas. Skill and experience just kinda override all else

So, how many of the people above are voting for James Bond for better anti-human fighting skills and equipment?

I sure am.

TheArsenal1212 said:
2 for Bond

I tried to make an even matchup but this is the result I guess hahah
It is not a stomp at least. Just decisive win for James.

Back