• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LEM Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a statement about LEM made by the same person who created the profiles: " LEM isn't bound by logic, concepts, or DIMENSIONS. "

When i find it ( i'm looing at the respect thread now ) would it be 1-A ? Wouldn't this also significantly upgrade the 1-A's in the verse to much higher degrees of such , if not some of them possibly High 1-A themselves ? I/O is extremely confusing. Anyone willing to help me is appreciated.

Bump. This is 1-A, i am pretty sure of it. It would effect a lot of the verse, as LEM is consistently referred to as the weakest character in the verse by an ridiculous margin. Also the way she is stated in the profile,s till mplies 1-A. Is above infinite layers below her , whcih equals to infinite-dimensinal. Which means that she inhabits a level of existence above an infinite-dimensional world. But considering she is the weakest... That's definitely an very OP verse.

Gargoyle One said:
Yeah, she is above infinite dimensions, that is exactly what High 1B is.
Above infinite dimensions is 1-A.

But a scan is needed regardless

She exists in a dimension above Infinite-Dimensional Structure, which seemingly is similar to the difference between dimensions so think of an layer beyond above infinite layers , is exactly what her profile entails. Not just being loosely "above" Infinite-Dimensions.

As far as I know, being infinitely more powerful than High 1-B isn't enough to be 1-A. Transcending infinite dimensions is enough

Isn't that what it means to exist in a dimension above infinite-dimensions ? Transcending the Infinite layers is literally the same thing as what her profiles states, IMO .

No. If you are 1-A you aren't bounded by dimensions period. Existing in a dimension above infinite dimensions is just a higher degree of High 1-B

Being infinitely above a High 1-B is High 1-B.

Existing in half as many dimensions/layers as a High 1-B is High 1-B, as well. But lower High 1-B.

There are infinite-dimensions above LEM , as well as below.If everything else considered , She isn't lower High 1-B at all . She is just a higher High 1-B .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back