• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lego Monkie Kid CRT to fix ah goofy misunderstandings

Since people dislike I use Q&A threads to approve LMK abilities (even though staffs inside agree with it) and some other skibidi stuff, I'll just make this CRT to hopefully avoid getting castrated

1. Give Lady Bone Demon multitude of resistances
It was stated the Samadhi Fire was the only thing that can stop Lady Bone Demon which even risks the destruction of all creation, more context here and here. So it's very likely that LBD should have resistance to most abilities in LMK such as Wukong/MK's deconstruction, the Scroll's sealing, Hundred Eye Demon's illusions and etc

2. Give Lady Bone Demon enhanced intangibility and Greatly Super enhanced paralysis inducement

Capable of bypassing Wukong's Non Physical defenses that was previously incapable being entered by other intangible beings by summoning the magic portal and induced paralysis during possession, the same Wukong who has shown immunity to Hundred Eye Demon's paralysis before

3. Give the Samadhi Fire having resist to power nullification

Since they were stated to be inextinguishable, which not even Sun Wukong (who has power nullify) can put them out

4. Give Lady Bone Demon inorganic physiology and infinite stamina

As she is approved as a ghost which should have limitless stamina by default and seen without having organs

5. Give Lady Bone Demon unconventional resistance to Absorption and Soul Manipulation

Even after purposely letting DBK absorbed her entirely, Lady Bone Demon is able to stay conscious and actually directly mind control DBK himself

6. Give MK resist to fate manipulation
-It was shown that Lady Bone Demon purpose to destroy the world was premonition, something that was fated to happen. Yet MK was able to defy that
-It was shown that in the future of the recycle of the universe is bound to happen no matter what. Another scene showing that MK sacrificing himself was already fated since creation. Which even the God of the LMK universe itself, Nuwa, stated that the recycle would still happen as it's destiny. Yet, MK is able to defy all of that and stopped the recycle of the universe

7. Give MK/Wukong's staff soul manipulation

Able to kick out Mei and Sandy's soul out of their body using the staff

@Antvasima mind checking this if possible? So I won't get pitchforked

Edit:

Since infinite stamina isn't approved, I propose to get Lady Bone Demon to Superhuman as she was able to work on creating the Mech for like a month straight in the entire season

(check 1:32 regarding LBD working on the mech nonstop)
(Check 4:20 regarding how much time has passed)

Last edited:
Since people dislike I use Q&A threads to approve LMK abilities (even though staffs inside agree with it) and some other skibidi stuff, I'll just make this CRT to hopefully avoid getting castrated

1. Give Lady Bone Demon multitude of resistances
It was stated the Samadhi Fire was the only thing that can stop Lady Bone Demon which even risks the destruction of all creation, more context here and here. So it's very likely that LBD should have resistance to most abilities in LMK such as Wukong/MK's deconstruction, the Scroll's sealing, Hundred Eye Demon's illusions and etc
Exactly, it is “likely”, but not 100%. The reason for others being unable to stop LBD can be that she is more skilled, faster, PIS or simply forgetting those abilities, those abilities not being first move, etc. I can probably see “possibly/likely”, although that’s a stretch too, because I don’t think it works that way. We would have way more resistances for other characters if we followed such logic.
2. Give Lady Bone Demon enhanced intangibility and Greatly Super enhanced paralysis inducement
The word you’re looking for is “layered”
Why would those shadows try to enter Wukong though? And how that should be “intangible attacks”.
Isn’t she just using Telekinesis on Wukong?
3. Give the Samadhi Fire having resist to power nullification
Since they were stated to be inextinguishable, which not even Sun Wukong (who has power nullify) can put them out
This, as the first point, does not give them auto-resistances.
4. Give Lady Bone Demon inorganic physiology and infinite stamina

As she is approved as a ghost which should have limitless stamina by default and seen without having organs
Do we really give Inorganic Physiology to ghosts? I kinda doubt it but I’ll see for staff to reply. And Infinite Stamina is just no.
The clip kinda doesn’t show her absorbed, but given the narrative I agree.
Premonition is a strong feeling that something is about to happen, especially something unpleasant. “Achieve your destiny” is a very common poetic phrase, so this alone is a no.
This is better. I agree, although it’s probably more of Fate Manipulation + Resistance to it, but idk, better ask staff.
Isn’t this kinda a took force thingy where people are shown to be dead as souls flying away for comical reasons?

And btw, regular users can’t ping staff, and this is better to ask in replies rather than OP anyways tbh.

Exactly, it is “likely”, but not 100%. The reason for others being unable to stop LBD can be that she is more skilled, faster, PIS or simply forgetting those abilities, those abilities not being first move, etc. I can probably see “possibly/likely”, although that’s a stretch too, because I don’t think it works that way. We would have way more resistances for other characters if we followed such logic.

The word you’re looking for is “layered”

Why would those shadows try to enter Wukong though? And how that should be “intangible attacks”.

Isn’t she just using Telekinesis on Wukong?

This, as the first point, does not give them auto-resistances.

Do we really give Inorganic Physiology to ghosts? I kinda doubt it but I’ll see for staff to reply. And Infinite Stamina is just no.

The clip kinda doesn’t show her absorbed, but given the narrative I agree.

Premonition is a strong feeling that something is about to happen, especially something unpleasant. “Achieve your destiny” is a very common poetic phrase, so this alone is a no.

This is better. I agree, although it’s probably more of Fate Manipulation + Resistance to it, but idk, better ask staff.

Isn’t this kinda a took force thingy where people are shown to be dead as souls flying away for comical reasons?

And btw, regular users can’t ping staff, and this is better to ask in replies rather than OP anyways tbh.
As for the first point, I think LBD should get the resists due to the statements being stated by knowledgable characters like Nezha and Wukong

And narratively, Wukong would risk anything including destroying himself and the universe just to stop Lady Bone Demon by combining the fire. We know that Wukong knows the capabilities of the scroll's sealing, his own staff abilities and etc, same with Nezha. So with such statements, I think it's pretty concrete that LBD has those multitude resists. Similar to the statement to how only the Golden stuff in Ninjago can stop Overlord

Enhanced and layered are same correct?

Uh to target his insides? Similar to how LBD's essences entered Wukong because it would be easier. Macaque did have show to casually phase through MK's entire body

Well I don't think so cus in the scene, we saw her essences flowing inside Wukong like in his hands which was the cause of the paralysis

Well isn't power nulify to uh remove power? If the fire was stated to can't be put out no matter what, even from Wukong, I think narratively would apply

Well LBD is seen without body parts so prob. Hm as for stamina, what tier it would give for incorpreal beings? Since she was stated to be a power source, so likely made of pure energy

Well in the dreams she saw since the beginning of time, she saw visions of MK's existence (who havent existed yet) and her burning everything with the Mech (happened in season 2 special). I personally would just give MK resist to fate manip only unless he shows he can actually alter other's fate or somethin

Well I don't think so cus Mei was shown to interact with Sandy's soul to put it back in. Also the staff did have kicked out LBD's soul from inside Wukong

As for the first point, I think LBD should get the resists due to the statements being stated by knowledgable characters like Nezha and Wukong

And narratively, Wukong would risk anything including destroying himself and the universe just to stop Lady Bone Demon by combining the fire. We know that Wukong knows the capabilities of the scroll's sealing, his own staff abilities and etc, same with Nezha. So with such statements, I think it's pretty concrete that LBD has those multitude resists.
Yeah, but he needs to touch people with scroll. LBD also has a lot of defensive haxes on her own. Like what’s the point of their haxes if she can just Mind Manip them or possess them or powernull them? This is why such statements do not give resistances at all.
Similar to the statement to how only the Golden stuff in Ninjago can stop Overlord
Yeah and we don’t grant Overlord resistance to every other in-verse ability to Overlord on this website🤷‍♂️
Enhanced and layered are same correct?
Enhanced is an all-encompasing term. and is pretty vague, sure it can refer to layers, but at the same time it can refer to things like if a character needed to touch another person to mind hax them and they can resist temporarily, but after transformation they can do it on a distance and they can’t resist, transformed version would be Enhanced Mind Manipulation despite not being layered.
This is why it’s preferable if you specify that you want to add layers so staff would not be confused.
Uh to target his insides? Similar to how LBD's essences entered Wukong because it would be easier. Macaque did have show to casually phase through MK's entire body
Is there a statement that they want to get inside? Because it could just be shadows that try to attack him. You’d need to prove that this was their intention.
Well I don't think so cus in the scene, we saw her essences flowing inside Wukong like in his hands which was the cause of the paralysis
Why is he flying in the air then?
Well isn't power nulify to uh remove power? If the fire was stated to can't be put out no matter what, even from Wukong, I think narratively would apply
I mean, isn’t the argument same as “They can’t be stopped so his powernull won’t work”? That’s what I got by watching the clip. Not an expert on the verse so may be wrong.
Well LBD is seen without body parts so prob.
Technically you’re correct, I just never saw smth like that on the wiki.
Hm as for stamina, what tier it would give for incorpreal beings? Since she was stated to be a power source, so likely made of pure energy
Being incorporeal does not grant any Stamina tbh.
Well in the dreams she saw since the beginning of time, she saw visions of MK's existence (who havent existed yet) and her burning everything with the Mech (happened in season 2 special).
Yeah, I agreed on Fate thingy.
I personally would just give MK resist to fate manip only unless he shows he can actually alter other's fate or somethin
He technically altered the fate of the multiverse and etc.
Well I don't think so cus Mei was shown to interact with Sandy's soul to put it back in.
I mean yeah, but still looks kinda like Toon Force.
Also the staff did have kicked out LBD's soul from inside Wukong
Hm, could you show that? If it is shown in a more serious scene, then I agree.

Yeah, but he needs to touch people with scroll. LBD also has a lot of defensive haxes on her own. Like what’s the point of their haxes if she can just Mind Manip them or possess them or powernull them? This is why such statements do not give resistances at all.

Yeah and we don’t grant Overlord resistance to every other in-verse ability to Overlord on this website🤷‍♂️

Enhanced is an all-encompasing term. and is pretty vague, sure it can refer to layers, but at the same time it can refer to things like if a character needed to touch another person to mind hax them and they can resist temporarily, but after transformation they can do it on a distance and they can’t resist, transformed version would be Enhanced Mind Manipulation despite not being layered.
This is why it’s preferable if you specify that you want to add layers so staff would not be confused.

Is there a statement that they want to get inside? Because it could just be shadows that try to attack him. You’d need to prove that this was their intention.

Why is he flying in the air then?

I mean, isn’t the argument same as “They can’t be stopped so his powernull won’t work”? That’s what I got by watching the clip. Not an expert on the verse so may be wrong.

Technically you’re correct, I just never saw smth like that on the wiki.

Being incorporeal does not grant any Stamina tbh.

Yeah, I agreed on Fate thingy.

He technically altered the fate of the multiverse and etc.

I mean yeah, but still looks kinda like Toon Force.

Hm, could you show that? If it is shown in a more serious scene, then I agree.
Well thing is, it is Wukong mainly who make those statements. Same Wukong has resisted LBD's mind manip by going full power on her. If the scrolls or the staff could effect LBD, Wukong could just use those instead a weapon that risks destroying everything. Also those power null stuff comes after the Spider mech revealed. Which is way after Wukong making those statements

Eh kinda downplay on Overlord's side

Wait, wouldn't him having NPI like passively applied onto his entire body? Like we see Wukong able to use his own body to slam into Macaque's shadows

Because from the flying essences inside Wukong? He only start flying after LBD inserted inside him

Not really. They also mentioned the fire can't be put out no matter what. Which is related to nulification

It's this scene: (go to 33:48)

Last edited:
@TheOrangeGuy09 can you come here? So you can clarify if you want to still continue arguing or conceding
You can’t ping people-
Well thing is, it is Wukong mainly who make those statements. Same Wukong has resisted LBD's mind manip by going full power on her. If the scrolls or the staff could effect LBD, Wukong could just use those instead a weapon that risks destroying everything. Also those power null stuff comes after the Spider mech revealed. Which is way after Wukong making those statements
Well, there might be other reasons why she is deemed to be unable to be defeated, but I’ll take your word on this and just concede, although not really buying into this much.
Eh kinda downplay on Overlord's side
Hmmmm… interesting.
Wait, wouldn't him having NPI like passively applied onto his entire body? Like we see Wukong able to use his own body to slam into Macaque's shadows
I mean, did these shadows show themselves intangible by default? Because they might be like Ninjago ghosts who can be interacted if they concentrate to be physical.
Because from the flying essences inside Wukong? He only start flying after LBD inserted inside him
Okay.
Not really. They also mentioned the fire can't be put out no matter what. Which is related to nulification

It's this scene: (go to 33:48)

Okay.

You can’t ping people-

Well, there might be other reasons why she is deemed to be unable to be defeated, but I’ll take your word on this and just concede, although not really buying into this much.

Hmmmm… interesting.

I mean, did these shadows show themselves intangible by default? Because they might be like Ninjago ghosts who can be interacted if they concentrate to be physical.

Okay.

Okay.
Uh wdym by can't ping people?

Well honestly I could just try argue that Overlord has auto resist to his verse abilities (except the ones with golden stuff)

Yes actually as in S3 when MK got phased through

Uh wdym by can't ping people?
They won’t get notification about it. Well, I got it only because I was following it due to replying to it earlier. You should’ve just quoted my previous answers.
Well honestly I could just try argue that Overlord has auto resist to his verse abilities (except the ones with golden stuff)
I’ll look into it.
Yes actually as in S3 when MK got phased through
I’m fine with it as well then.

Last edited:
Back