• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lego Antagonist versus Not-Lego-but-sorta-like-a-Lego Antagonist

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
D46D1CD8-4007-4333-933F-CF9A2E71E0F2
STAFF SWORD

Smolgorok
STAFF (and) SWORD

Lord Garmado versus Malgorok'Zyth

Victory via death, K.O or incapacitation.

Both are in character, but are willing to kill.

Battle takes place on Axsuroth Island, and there is nobody except the two combatants on the island.

Neither character has knowledge of one another.

Neither character has prep time.

Both characters start at 50 meters away.

Speed equalized.

Lord Garmadon's first key is being used (unless that's being fair then I'll change it), Malgorok'Zyth starts in first form but can transition to his 2nd and 3rd phases if he gets damaged enough.

lol i'm above somebody who's 532 kilotons and i have hax: 0

lol i'm way above 150 kilotons: 0

Somehow inconclusive: 0

o╠Âh╠ ╠Âo╠Âk╠Âa╠Ây╠Â

Going by the video the creator of the game made (showcasing him fighting the boss solo);

From this, I'm just going to assume he starts out with Shadow Uppercut + Invierno Pulsar right away before trying to hack at/Shadow Drain whatever he's fighting. When he summons Zythians, he'll try to use Isla Absorption (the self-healing move that sinks a portion of the island) right afterwards before teleporting to the player with Shadow Uppercut again. He also attempts to use Subzero Slammer in melee range and will always follow that up with Shadow Uppercut to close in the distance between him and his opponent.

In his second phase, he uses Frost Blast right after Subzero Slammer and then Shadow Uppercuts afterwards. Aside from flying to launch lifestealing projectiles and/or using Ice Beam or Necro Force, his combat style in his second form is identical to his first phase.

TL;dr: he starts with Shadow Uppercut and uses Invierno Pulsar before melee'ing/Shadow Draining whatever he's fighting prior to doing a bunch of other stuff.

I'd say his durability will allow him to survive for a period of time, but how the fight would escalate onwards after that depends on what his shadow clones can do relative to what they're supposed to be copies of (which would be Malgorok'Zyth for this instance):

• If the clones do copy powers that aren't reliant on gear, then Garmadon definitely wins here due to being able to overcome the AP (likely) advantage through sheer nature of being able to just get a bunch of Malgoroks on his side to tank attacks and launch a bunch of attacks at the original Malgorok.

I forgot to ask: how many clones can be made, if there's a limit?

Then it's generally just a matter of how long his second phase allows him to avoid the cloned Malgoroks from just hammering away at him. His durability is definitely going to allow him to just take hits from them (seeing that they're going to deal around as much damage as a few of the unbuffed endgame weapons that players use w/o buffs, which is only around 2.5-3.5x more powerful than the 150 kiloton feat) and flight is just going to outright make the clones incapable of touching him. The clones would probably just facetank whatever is thrown at them until they die, but they can definitely keep Malgorok'Zyth away from the ground by casting Invierno Pulsar via the staff they copied from him.

On the other hand, how would Garmadon fare against getting struck with an attack like Necro Force - which is basically an attack that requires him to charge a spell capable of unleashing nigh-instantaneous lightning-esque beam that deals a ton of damage to anything within range of it (look at the top right of the screen at 6:12 in the video; 10,000 damage - the damage inflicted by the attack onto one of the players - would be around ~142 times more powerful than the inglaciator -6000's [the weapon with the 150 kiloton feat] AP by comparison). Garmadon has about 30 seconds to inflict enough damage onto Malgorok'Zyth to prevent him from casting the spell, so Garmadon's AP is going to be key here.

Back