• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legion (FX) Television - Profile Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
So, I made the profile without knowing we had already one..then I saw we had one and I combined what we have with the one I made which is more exact and better detailed regarding the source of the powers thanks to the references for each season, episode and minutes.

Below is the new version for the profile which has the best from the current profile combined with the one I made.

At the same time, his tier of Low 5-B is sincerely after me wrong as while he is called World Killer and is said to destroy the world in the future timeline it's more of an after effect of what happens thank to the Time Eaters as it can be seen in season 3. While he may have such powers through the hundreds or even more he didn't use in the show (As it is known from comics that thanks to his split personalities which each has a power and tens if not more were Omega level, in the TV Series is never stated). While the tv series originates from the comics with it\s characters/plot (parts), it is stated that the series is not canon to Marvel.

Basically, I would say we remove his tier of Low 5-B or at least add "possible Low 5-B" if people really want to hold it on the profile.

At the same time, his tier of Low 5-B is sincerely after me wrong as while he is called World Killer and is said to destroy the world in the future timeline it's more of an after effect of what happens thank to the Time Eaters as it can be seen in season 3. While he may have such powers through the hundreds or even more he didn't use in the show (As it is known from comics that thanks to his split personalities which each has a power and tens if not more were Omega level, in the TV Series is never stated). While the tv series originates from the comics with it\s characters/plot (parts), it is stated that the series is not canon to Marvel.

Basically, I would say we remove his tier of Low 5-B or at least add "possible Low 5-B" if people really want to hold it on the profile.
Elaborate.

Elaborate.
He is stated to be a World Killer, a destroyer of the World in a future timeline but it never showed how it is done and is more of a what would happen not what he can do. Thanks to him going back in time with the help of Jia Yi (aka Switch - who can manipulate time but this is more complex as she's a higher dimensional being in an infant stage before the last episode when she matures) they manage to release the Time Eaters who will destroy the world thanks to the destabilization of the timeline. This is something that is done thanks to an action he does but not directly, it's something indirect and that's why I said we should remove it but if people really think we should base the Low 5-B on something he could potentially do in future thanks to some powers he didn't show yet but could potentially have then put it as "possible Low 5-B".

Possibly Low 5-B can still work.

The other changes look fine.

Last edited:
Good, then I will ask someone to unlock the profile so I can apply the revision. This can be closed if no one has any other argument.

Since there are no new arguments and since the changes are done, I will close the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back