• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree now that there's better evidence for Beyonders using magic though you didn’t include the onyx king in updated op. One more thing is dormammu is a Sorcerer Supreme-level magic user, and all Hell Lords are able to battle amongst
themselves. Should they get resistance to magic at sorcerer supreme level based on this ?

One more thing is dormammu is a Sorcerer Supreme-level magic user, and all Hell Lords are able to battle amongst
themselves. Should they get resistance to magic at sorcerer supreme level based on this ?
I’m 80% sure it’s stated explicitly that all the Hell Lords combined would have to team up to barely hold their own against Dormammu, so I don’t think there’s a basis for them individually being able to resist his power in a prolonged fight.

I agree now that there's better evidence for Beyonders using magic though you didn’t include the onyx king in updated op. One more thing is dormammu is a Sorcerer Supreme-level magic user, and all Hell Lords are able to battle amongst
What Profectus said.

Besides, some do resist it on that level, like Mephisto and Satannish, but only due to them being shown to resist such magic.

What currently needs to be evaluated here?

Okay. And what do our staff members currently need to evaluate here, more specifically?

I agree now that there's better evidence for Beyonders using magic though you didn’t include the onyx king in updated op.
The reason I didn't mention the Onyx King in the OP is because his profile currently states him to likely have all the powers of the beyonders due to being their dark opposite, magic included, but I'll either change Eventuality Venom's magic section to SS tier or just remove it due to it being in the P&A of the Beyonders

Back