• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leaving for some time

@LordGriffin "My father has recently given up on me,"

Why the **** would your own father do that to you? (Excuse my language) Damn, I'm terribly sorry to hear about that.

"A house next to my apartment building recently was demolished and the rats their have now infested my building, My sister and her baby are living with me, my brother and my mom so now it's crowded."

You don't deserve to struggle like this.

"My mother has become so stressed and recently lost the sight in her left eye and her right eye is occasionally getting blurry,"

Oh dear...

"My Social Security card and Birth Certificate are gone and getting a job has been impossible and I'm broke. The Water Pipes on my block recently busted which left use without water for day and the electricity in my apartment just want out yesterday but thank god their back on. The list continues but I'm sure you get the picture."

For now, all you can do is try to keep your loved ones safe from harm, do all you can to support yourselves, try to feel less stressful b/c being too stressed out isn't good for you, pray for you and your family daily that everything will stay okay, positive, and turn out better soon.

That's terrible to hear. Hope that things will be better in the future.

Take all the time that you may need, the wiki is just a hobby, it doesn't take priority over real life

That's terrible, and i am sorry to hear this, i hope things can get better for you in the future

I hope things turn out well for you. Please get your life together before you come back. Your life is more important than this site. I wish you and your family the absolute best.

I have left this site now but oh my goodness! This is awful! Words cannot describe how I feel about the situation you're in! It's nothing but terrible!

It maybe a little cliche to say this but I REALLY HOPE things get better for you and I wish there was a way for me to help you right now!

Back