• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coolboy6

He/Him
Twilight Sparkle vs Alioth
Yep, it's a 2-C vs a 2-A (this is fair, trust me)
Twilight is in her 2-C Alicorn Form, Speed is equalized, location is at the end of time place from the Loki series.
Twilight: 5

Alioth:

They both die from lean overdose:

d552ufs-91ea8cbe-ca14-4b98-bdc3-e41718390823.png

61dV1YaISlL._SS500_.jpg

Last edited:
Twilight is apparently Low Multiversal AP, while the OP cloud thing has Multiversal AP. Twilight is far faster. What exactly are both of their wincons?

Twilight is apparently Low Multiversal AP, while the OP cloud thing has Multiversal AP. Twilight is far faster. What exactly are both of their wincons?
Anyways, for once I'm actually knowledgable on both characters.

Twilight's AP is probably irrelevant here, Alioth's only method of attack is by physically touching things, and erasing them from existence that way.

Twilight can teleport at will. At equal speed, you do the math.

Alioth is susceptible to mind-hax. Twilight is a hax god, with mind stuff of course in her arsenal.

She's also an extraordinary genius, and not a physical fighter. She wouldn't go for close-range regardless, but she should also be able to deduce it's a bad idea based on Alioth destroying everything it touches.

I think she could literally just keep her distance and try all of her spells until she finds the one that works.

Twilight takes this easy, borderline stomp.

Last edited:
??? Alioth has slower travel speed and Twilight has teleportation
He can instantly consume the entire timeline with multiversal range.
He was only like that in the show because they were at the end of time, but you didn't make that the battle location.

He can instantly consume the entire timeline with multiversal range.
He was only like that in the show because they were at the end of time, but you didn't make that the battle location.
Ok fine, I’ll change the damn location… it’s at the end of time place…

OP is not going to be online for a few months, so he can't count them.

Okay, does that stop literally anyone else from counting votes? It's literally an agreement to the above reasoning.

Which means it's up to seven votes. Therefore, grace period has begun.

(FinePoint, TauanVictor, shansome, CinnabarManx421, Sonicflare9, Peppersalt43, Mariogoods)

Okay, does that stop literally anyone else from counting votes? It's literally an agreement to the above reasoning.

Which means it's up to seven votes. Therefore, grace period has begun.

(FinePoint, TauanVictor, shansome, CinnabarManx421, Sonicflare9, Peppersalt43, Mariogoods)
I was just letting them know the OP is banned

Back