• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leaf Ninja vs Street Ninja

Leaning towards Red Hood here. He seems to have greater experience and intelligence and is at least comparable if not better at close range combat. Snake manipulation as unsusal but i don't think it would throw Jason off his game enough to secue an advantage. I mean Hood regularly fights against Batman and his sidekicks and was trained by Batman himself so I think his skill advantage is probably pretty big. Also Hood seems to have a better arsenal at his disposal given his large asortment of guns, and explosives along with unorathadox weapons that I don't think his opponent has ever fought before such electric gliding wings and cyber-armor arm blades. Can someone explain how Anko's chakra manipulation works? Because unless it's something huge I'm leaning towards Jason here.

her chacra manipulation allows to increase speed in bursts (shunshin), walk on walls/Threes, trasform into a person or object (she has to keep picturing it in her mind), create illusion clones and sobstitute whit an object nearby

Ricsi-viragosi said:
her chacra manipulation allows to increase speed in bursts (shunshin), walk on walls/Threes, trasform into a person or object (she has to keep picturing it in her mind), create illusion clones and sobstitute whit an object nearby
I could see that giving her a slight advantage but I feel Jason could easily adapt.

she also has advantage with being ina forest, as leaf ninja, shockingly, are good at going in forest.

she also could summon bigger snakes, though its debatable HOW big (definitly not boss)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
she also has advantage with being ina forest, as leaf ninja, shockingly, are good at going in forest.

she also could summon bigger snakes, though its debatable HOW big (definitly not boss)
You make it sound like Jason's never fought in a forest before. Also Jason could just start burning it down to nullify her advantage which he probably would once he realized that she was in her comfort zone fighting in the trees.

The Wright Way said:
You make it sound like Jason's never fought in a forest before. Also Jason could just start burning it down to nullify her advantage which he probably would once he realized that she was in her comfort zone fighting in the trees.
Yeah, I wouldn't really put Jason above burning down a forest just to win a fight.

Landon Avery said:
Yeah, I wouldn't really put Jason above burning down a forest just to win a fight.
this is the emerald forest....

there is no way for him to burn it down and would suffocate before winning.

those kind of forest have highly full of water and humidity

and anko could put up traps as she has 4km distance and is capable of ordering her snakes to stay wherever she wants them and attack

Jason has fought dinosaurs, I doubt giant snakes are going to do much. Jason has a lot of experience dodging and escaping traps so that won't help much. Also jason has a breathalyzer to keep himself from suffacating so him burning down the forest is still a viable option. He could burn the forest down with gerandes.

The Wright Way said:
Jason has fought dinosaurs, I doubt giant snakes are going to do much. Jason has a lot of experience dodging and escaping traps so that won't help much. Also jason has a breathalyzer to keep himself from suffacating so him burning down the forest is still a viable option. He could burn the forest down with gerandes.
a forest like this wouldent burn down with garnades, thats not how trees work, especialy this ones as they have syrup

the strongest is no selling city level and is hypersonic. thats no normal dinosaur. even the weaker ones have nature energy,which gave naruto ridiculos amount of power.

and transformation, sustitution, illusion clones and poison is gonna help a lot here, especialy as she has better stamina and has more advanteges whit envirement, more versatile traps and guns wouldent work all that well with two hypersonics (do weaponns attacks get equalized too? if yes then se can dodge via shunsin)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
and transformation, sustitution, illusion clones and poison is gonna help a lot here, especialy as she has better stamina and has more advanteges whit envirement, more versatile traps and guns wouldent work all that well with two hypersonics (do weaponns attacks get equalized too? if yes then se can dodge via shunsin)
Red Hood's guns have hit hypersonic characters. Transformation, illusions, and poision are things Hood has seen before. Most of her triscks won't work when her opponent outskills her this badly. Jason is a stratiegic genius who has nearly beaten Batman so the chances of him falling for any of those traps are low.

The Wright Way said:
Red Hood's guns have hit hypersonic characters. Transformation, illusions, and poision are things Hood has seen before. Most of her triscks won't work when her opponent outskills her this badly. Jason is a stratiegic genius who has nearly beaten Batman so the chances of him falling for any of those traps are low.
both him and batman are better via prep. he doesent know what to expect. saying it wont work because he faced it is kinda wrong, as he has no idea that hes enemy is not a normal human.

when has he defeated the things above whitout knowing about them

The only time I can remember he faced transformation he had no idea it was coming so saying he had prep is wrong. He's also beaten Batman before without prep. It's not like Red Hood is going to magically be caught off guard when she starts doing superhuman stuff. He'll probably just be like, "huh, a metahuman. Whatever." and just keep fighting. Jason's been drugged and poisoned plenty of times and again he had no prep, I'll conceid that he had beforehand knowledge when it came to the illusions though. (he already knows what scarecrows thing is so he would expect it whenever they fought.) Jason can clear out the illusion clones with gernades, incapacitate her with bolas, keep his distance with the batclaw while shooting her with the mulitple guns at his disposal and can easily out predict her via his immesne knowledge of martial arts. Yes, Jason does better with prep but he's not an idiot when he's dropped in cold.

and substituiton.

the point is that she would ambush him and has overall better abilities.

and she can just keep ambushing until he runs out of ammo

icsi-viragosi said:
and substituiton.
the point is that she would ambush him and has overall better abilities.

and she can just keep ambushing until he runs out of ammo
She ambushes him and gets destroyed by his far greater martial arts abilities. And that's if she can even sneak up on him, if Batman has trouble doing it I don't see her having much better luck.

she has better powers than batty and he knows everything batty had

i meant shed ambush whit snakes. just transfotm them int a leaf or something

Ricsi-viragosi said:
she has better powers than batty and he knows everything batty had

i meant shed ambush whit snakes. just transfotm them int a leaf or something
Red Hood did not know everything Batman had. He knew most of what he had sure but Batman had still been constantly training and coming up with new stratigies since then. One bullet should be enough to put down one of her snakes and I highly doubt that she's be able to hide from him for long. Red Hood has fought clayface, an enemy who can hide by shapeshifting into inanimate objects so her transformation would be something he could counter. Besides, Anko doesn't know the full extent of Red Hood's skill so if she does try to ambush him directly or doesn't start out with her transform into object and ambush him with snakes strategy she would die.

yah, the only way she could win would be via manda, but biss summons can only be sommoned by dozins of times more chakra that she has shown

(exept sasuke, who randomly did it)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
yah, the only way she could win would be via manda, but biss summons can only be sommoned by dozins of times more chakra that she has shown

(exept sasuke, who randomly did it)
Yeah, pretty sure Jason would struggle a lot here takes this. Like 6-7|10 majority.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
How high is Anko on the 8-C spectrum?
Also, where does her speed come from?
by scaling to orochimaru and having been a prodigy in the snakes(oros) eye

lower alone. possibly higher via snakes

That wasn't what I asked.

I'm asking what calcs put her at Building level and Massively Hypersonic respectively. I can't seem to find them.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
That wasn't what I asked.
I'm asking what calcs put her at Building level and Massively Hypersonic respectively. I can't seem to find them.
powerscaling

she is a female naruto character, did you exept for her to have actual screen time? please, the main female has multiple identity disrder, harasser, stalker and failed to fight against pein

Ricsi-viragosi said:
she is a female naruto character, did you exept for her to have actual screen time? please, the main female has multiple identity disrder, harasser, stalker and failed to fight against pei
That didn't answer his question.

That still doesn't answer my question.

Her rating has to come from somewhere, else she'd be rated something different. I'm asking where to find the calcs she powerscales to, so that I can compare them to the ones that Red Hood scales to.

Back