• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LDO member fights against egocentric police dick (Masada vs SMT)

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
KeiSakuraiBriah
Images (19)
Wanted to make a Ryo vs Ren match but Dragon said no more SMT vs Digimon and if I still did even there's warning, he will probably get mad at me and makes me cry so I switched to Masadaverse instead. Enjoy folks!

Tohru Adachi vs Kei Sakurai

7A Adachi and 7B Kei.

SBA

Speed Equalized

Kei:

Adachi:1

Incon:

Can magatsu izanagi kill souls? If not likely stomp cause kei is not only very serious but her briah will allow her to be literal fire so...

He's never shown affecting souls. Just someone's psyche and that's not combat applicable. Almighty negs the Regen though. He use Megidola very often.

but i want to know is that can it get to her intangiblity? Considering she is literal fire like i said and wastes no time to try to end tohru so if she gets one hit he's screwed but like you said...

but you said he leads with megidola which isn't that a physical attack or i'm wrong (LONG time since i saw P4 so RIP)

Almighty bypass any defence including 2-A barriers and Acausality, I don't think intangibility will help her here.

No she can't. She was using that as an example in a training situation, then later echoing what she said when she reveals her powers are fire based.

She can shoot fire and turn into fire. She can't just look at a person and cause them to go up in flames.

No... that's because the flames she releases are hot enough to boil water from a distance. She's not boiling water by glaring at it.

And heat alone doesn't mean much to a person of 7-A durability

They're not. They took a Shadow's attacks and hitting them back. And they also love buffing themselves like they are going out of style.

It just CG that indicate water explosion.

It didn't mean she release flames and she show Ahnenerbe after explosion too.

Edit

OK it seems my mistake. She only show this feat in anime only.

Thank you Monarch.

Gotta give it to my favorite cop, Adachi.

Ever since P1 and P2, Persona and Persona users themself are able to attack the spiritual beings such as ghost, demons that exist as ideals and many more. So yes, adachi can handle her intangbility. Beside, Adachi goes straight up fought the god of flame,Hino kagutsuchi and manage to heavily damaged him.

Also, Persona users are not glass canon like Stand user. They themself are the fighters that can fight toes on toes with gods even without their Persona.

@magi tbf he himself can't handle the soul damage due to their strikes taking on the soul as a basis just saiyain

Hmmm...i didnt notice her low-godly regen... Well... now i'm not really sure about this. We did see the persona users killed the souls, undeads, but until now, none of the Persona users ever killed anyone with Low-godly regen. I may take back that vote then :/

TISSG7Redgrave said:
@magi tbf he himself can't handle the soul damage due to their strikes taking on the soul as a basis just saiyain
Dont remember Adachi has resistance to soul stealing so no

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
He can kill with Almighty damage because it is comparable to SMT Almighty, who can kill Mid-godlys.
The human in SMT didnt kills the mid-godly regen gods by Almighty skills. They did it with the power of Observation, which help them denies the existence of the gods and turn them from unkillable to killable.

If Almighty can bypass the mid-godly regen then 2 faction wont be so desperatlly trying to recruit the humans to fight for them

@magi it's not soul stealing but attacks that directly attack the soul this is a standard LDO arsenal btw

Well, still dont remember adachi has resistance to soul manipulation so i still say no :p

Code:
But he could seals away Kei' abilities with "Foolish whisper"

idk if he can cancel briah a formula made by Mercurius tbf though idk on how it applies but she will try to slaugther this guy from the gate so one hit can actually do it

Btw what regen adachi's almighty neg actually?

Back