• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn't this one a clear win in Laxus' favor? He's just going to eat all his attacks and get stronger in the process. Plus stuff like Law.

Apparently Budo has energy attacks. I can't remember when he used that but Laxus can use Lightning Body to get away from them or become intangible so I still give it to him.

Laxus has a clear advantage, he can consume all of Budo's attacks until his Teigu runs out of energy, also once consumed the lightning power adds to his own, meaning his own Lightning attacks will get supercharged, and unlike Laxus, Budo is not immune to them....also Lightning Body can outspeed Budo, Red Lightning for a decisive blow and Fairy Law would target Budo as an enemy and obliterate him

Burning Full Fingers said:
This is Pre Timeskip Laxus so he doesn't have red lightning.
Oh right, my bad. But even then most of the odds are in Laxus's favor, all Budo has going for him is advanced combat training compared to Laxus. But in terms of actual use of Lightning, all of it goes to Laxus

And even though speed is equalised, meaning Lightning Body is useless, Budo still can't actually hit Laxus with any lightning attacks while Laxus on the other had can hit Budo. The only way Budo can damage him is in hand-to-hand, so Laxus has an advantage of range as well

Back