• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lavos Vs. ZeedMilleniummon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
I like to imagine Zeed and Lavos being like Batman and Superman inside the HISHE Superhero cafe ovo
@Pachi Someone doesn't know Cal and his cheeky ploys. ovo

Look at the names order.

Zeed and Lavos

| | | |

Batman and Superman

But seriously, I have 0, nil, none ways of debating this thread.

Plain and simple, I dunno nor will ever know with the current stats.

Whatever we possibly got here I'd say maybe.

Inconclusive? Maybe. Zeed? Maybe. Lavos? Maybe.

Take your pick, I'm out.

The thing is, the analogy would still work with Lavos as Batman and Zeed as Superman. Something way out of Lavos' paygrade hits the multiverse while Zeed tanks it.

Zeed: How are you alive?!

Lavos: Because I'm Batma Lavos!

The real cal howard said:
The thing is, the analogy would still work with Lavos as Batman and Zeed as Superman. Something way out of Lavos' paygrade hits the multiverse while Zeed tanks it.

Zeed: How are you alive?!

Lavos: Because I'm Batma Lavos!
Lav-kick meme vibrations intensify.

I'll get around to it...now actually. I'm on my break. Probably should remove Ygg vs DD while I'm at it, as you said I should.

If you want a victor, bring Sealed Zeed. If you want inconclusive, let it be GAIA zeed.

You choose, OP.

I vote Zeed because if me helping it die 3 times wasn't enough to put Lavos usage on threads down, maybe a 4th will end it. One can hope.

I honestly believe Lavos can win here. It can possibly negate Zeed's absorption via the power of the Masamune and then either absorb him or send him to the Darkness Beyond Time. The only thing I can see Zeed beating Lavos is non-existence erasure, but its likely not in character for him to use it quickly and might not use it before Lavos kills him first and even then Lavos can likely counter that with it's own non-existence erasure.

This reminds me that a revision is taking place right now in Digimon, if I am not mistaken Digimon as Zeed are receiving passively nullifying powers and resisting the nullification of powers.

read it carefully:

Im not saying "Executor's revision's hax", but "Executor's revision", Im saying that the hax of having Executor revise Zeed will eventually give him the abilities to win ovo.

Shootingkill said:
I honestly believe Lavos can win here. It can possibly negate Zeed's absorption via the power of the Masamune and then either absorb him or send him to the Darkness Beyond Time. The only thing I can see Zeed beating Lavos is non-existence erasure, but its likely not in character for him to use it quickly and might not use it before Lavos kills him first and even then Lavos can likely counter that with it's own non-existence erasure.
I dont think you understand how Zeed's absorption works. Zeed has attack absorption, yes, however it still has the ability to absorb the fabric of space and time + souls, then also absorb timelines to bolster its power.

"Darkness Beyond Time" Zeed has already dealt with BFR before with past forms and immeasurable speed lets him travel in and out of space time by speed alone. yeah thats not working.

Zeed's non-existence erasure is WAY more powerful than Lavos's to the point he actually erases the concept of nonexistence. And besides type 8 immortality is very helpful.

either way Inconclusive FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back