• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lavos vs Bill Cipher

DMB 1 said:
Bill is a 3D with 4D powers and 3D hax.
Oh then let me rephrase what I said above.

JUST LEAVE THE POOR 3 (uses 4D powers but uses 3D hax) DIMENSIONAL DORITO ALONE. HE'S ALREADY SUFFERED ENOUGH WHAT MORE CAN YOU TAKE FROM HIM!?!?

What? You mean him being 4D is contradicted, and, on the contrary, he needs to show to be 4D, not the other way around.

No no, I mean you're claims of him being 3D are contradicted. I made a whole comment on why it wouldn't make sense for him to be that

I never said that. Bill is 3D with 4D power, everything I always said was that while denying the idea of him being 4D.

In any case I don't think you're entirely aware of how we handle dimensions, which makes this pretty redundant.

Eficiente said:
I never said that. Bill is 3D with 4D power, everything I always said was that while denying the idea of him being 4D.

In any case I don't think you're entirely aware of how we handle dimensions, which makes this pretty redundant.
Ok I'm not making myself clear. I'll show you what I mean shortly. What I'm saying is that Bill literally confirms himself that he isn't 3D. He says it at the start of Wierdmaggedon. I'll show you in a sec

HAXSTOMPHAXSTOMPHAXSTOMPHAXSTOMPHAXSTOMPHAXSTOMPHAXSTOMPHAXSTOMPHAXSTOMPHAXSTOMPHAXSTOMPHAXSTOMPHAXSTOMPHAXSTOMP

Again I'll add I respect your opinion. I just believe personally that he's 4D and the show simply didn't think about Bill being able to physically touch human beings.

might as well pit him against a 5-B with hax that's a joke ok

Back