• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last Nier Revision (probably)

Alrighty short one and it's not even that complex.

First flight unit. The whole "flew from orbit to Earth in 3O seconds always rubbed me the wrong way. Too many white transitions. What I didn't see coming is that my alternate calculation would come up with an even bigger number. I thought for sure it would be a downgrade.

I need to get it approved but no rush since the range is the same. But once I do, I think the calculations should be swapped out. As mentioned, I don't like the whole 'from orbit to Earth in 30 seconds'. Though I am sitting on a concept art of the Flight unit with Mach 15 written on it.

So we could do: At least Hypersonic+ in atmosphere, it can accelerate to at least Massively Hypersonic+ speeds in space

Or should we just keep it as Massively Hypersonic+?

So what do you guys think we should do?

Second thing is, I also don't like the whole Grun speed being calculated because he was in two different spots in two shots. it seems like an issue with the cinematography rather than an intent in speed.
The fastest aircraft carrier can move at 35 knots which is about 18m/s. I think the speed should be marked at: At least Superhuman in water.

Finally, I'd like to add durability negation under the pods. Their lasers can pass through solid objects and even through multiple enemies. It seems identical to the energy manipulation subcategory under durability negation.

Oh, and I'd like to mention her telekinesis is a result of the near field and far field control system.

Last edited:
I honestly don't know much about Automata, all my knowledge is from gestalt/replicant and drakengard but from the looks of it the first option would be the best bet if the Calc is consistent after being evaluated.

Can't say anything about the second point since I absolutely have no idea what you mean.

Third point seems like a game mechs to me as that is commonly used thing (a beam of energy that can go through multiple enemies in a row and after it they explode or die or something along those lines) but Idk.

Fourth point is like the second one. One day I'll play automata but for now that's all from me.

Also add tags, it makes it easier to find.

Back